TOMMY FURY claimed not even a hammer in both of Jake Paul’s hands could lead him to victory in Saudi Arabia.
The celebrity boxing rivals are at last braced to settle their score in the ring on February 26 in Riyadh.
Jake Paul and Tommy Fury facing off
Fury has even been warned by his champion brother to vacate their famous fighting surname and stay in the Middle East if he is beaten.
But the 8-0 boxer insisted there is no chance of that happening, even if Paul had a massive handicap.
He told TalkTV’s Piers Morgan: “That’s why that’s not an option.
“There is no way that this man could beat me even if he had a hammer in both hands. There’s no way, and I’m gonna exhibit that.”
Fury, 23, is finally set to get his hands on Paul, 26, after twice being forced to pull out against the American before.
He suffered a rib injury in December 2021 and then US visa issues last August, which has taken the two to the Middle East.
But they hope it is third time lucky having struck a mega-millions deal to fight in the Saudi desert.
Paul has beaten ex-MMA champions Ben Askren, 38, Tyron Woodley, 40, and Anderson Silva, 47, in the past two years.
But Fury will be his first opponent with a recognised professional boxing record.
And the 2019 Love Islander claimed he will make quick work of American Paul as he revealed his fight prediction.
Fury said: “I know I’m going to knock him out. This fight will not go any more than four rounds.
“The stuff that I’m doing in the gym, the people that I’m handling in the gym. There’s no way this goes the distance.”
Jake Paul and Tommy Fury fight on February 26 in Saudi Arabia
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does a boxer train per day?
Boxing trainers work out for at least 4 hours each day. They also study boxing techniques and learn new moves. Boxers can spar up to 10 times per week.
How long does it take for a professional boxer to become one?
Professional boxing requires years of dedication and hard work. If you want to become a professional boxer, you’ll need to dedicate at least 10 hours per week to training.
How do you practice boxing punches?
A punching bag can be used to practice boxing punches. You punch the bag until you feel like you’ve mastered the technique. Then you move onto another part of your body. Once you feel confident with the area, move on to next.
Where should I purchase boxing equipment
There are many websites that sell boxing equipment. There are many online stores that sell boxing equipment, including Amazon, eBay Walmart, Target and Sports Authority. Ross and TJ Maxx are great places to find cheap boxing gear.
Quality boxing gear is what you should be looking for. You can consider Warrior, Golden Glove or Premier Boxing Champions.
How long does learning to box take?
Boxing is the oldest known martial art. China recorded the first boxing match in 2200 BC. For thousands of years, boxing has been practiced. Today, boxing is still loved by celebrities and athletes. It takes approximately 10 months to master boxing.
Because boxing involves so many movements, it is slow to learn. Each movement requires specific muscles in order to be effective. This is why it takes time for these muscles to grow.
However, once you know how to move your entire body, you can then start any type of boxing technique. As you get more proficient at each technique, you will be able to improve your skills.
How to protect yourself
Protect your head when you are being attacked. Your goal is to avoid getting punched in the first place. To avoid being punched, you must learn how to stop an incoming punch. Here’s the way to do it.
- Elevate your shoulders high and straighten your shoulders.
- Keep your elbows near your sides.
- Block the incoming punch by using your forearm.
- Counterattack immediately.
- Continue blocking until the attacker runs away.
- Keep fighting for your rights.
What are some ways I can improve my combat defense?
You can improve your defense in fighting by learning how to fight smart. You need to be able to defend yourself from all angles and counterattack if necessary.
If you don’t know how to fight, then you won’t be prepared for anything. You’ll just get beaten up. You’ll just get beat up if you know how fight.
Here are some suggestions to help improve your defense.
- Be aware of where your opponent is attacking. This means that you need to pay close attention and observe your opponent’s body language. If your opponent appears nervous, it could mean that he’s about to attack again.
- Be calm. Don’t panic. Instead, be calm and focussed.
- Block with your arms. Blocking with your arms is a simple but effective way to defend yourself against attacks.
- Counterattack. Counterattack.
- Fight dirty. Fight dirty. If you are being kicked by your opponent, you can respond by kick him back.
- You want to be running at roughly 75-80% of your top speed..5 mile slow, easy recovery jog at the end.X Research source 2Mix in long runs, shadow boxing, and short sprints on non-interval days. (wikihow.com)
- This article received 39 testimonials and 89% of readers who voted found it helpful, earning it our reader-approved status. (wikihow.com)
How do I set up a boxing gym at my house?
How to setup a boxing gym is a common question asked every day by people who want to start their own business. People often ask what amount they should spend on equipment, what size space is needed, how many people do they need, etc. There are many things that will affect the cost to start your own business. Some of these factors are location, type and number of employees, budget, competition, etc. One thing most people overlook is the importance and value of good equipment. If you don’t have any equipment then you cannot get started. These are some great tips for starting a home boxing club.
- You need to have somewhere you can train. It could be a garage, basement or spare room. Even the living room will work. Only thing is that the equipment must have enough space.
- A punching bag or two is necessary. This is important as you won’t learn how to punch without one. It can be anything, from a lightweight plastic bag to an expensive leather bag. You should ensure that the bag is large enough to accommodate you comfortably. Also make sure that it is sturdy and durable so that you can use it for years to come.
- You will need a pad. When practicing kicks, mats are used to protect walls and floors. Matting is typically made from foam rubber. They can be bought online or offline stores.
- A bench is essential. A bench is used to support your back while you do pushups. These can be bought online or in stores. Make sure you get the right size.
- A speedbag is required. Speedbags can be used to improve hand movement speed. You can purchase them online or in-store. Be sure to buy quality products that last.
- You need a headgear. For sparring, you will need to use a headgear. You can purchase it online or in stores. Make certain that you choose something that fits well and protects your face.
- Gloves are required. Gloves are necessary to protect your hands when sparring. They can be ordered online or at local shops. Select the pair that fits your style and needs.
- You will need a mouthpiece. Mouthpieces are used for protecting your teeth during sparring sessions. These can be purchased online or in-store. Again, choose a pair that suits your style and needs.
- You will need a ring. Rings are used to simulate real fights. These rings can either be purchased in an offline store or online. Make sure that it has padding on both sides so that you aren’t injured during sparring sessions.
- You will need to have a towel. You need a towel to remove sweat after a workout. They can either be purchased at your local sporting good store or online. You should ensure that they are absorbent and soft.