TYSON FURY earned TEN TIMES more than rival Derek Chisora in their trilogy fight.
Fury beat Chisora for a third time on Saturday at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium to retain the WBC heavyweight title.
Tyson Fury made 10 times more than his rival Derek Chisora after their fight
Reports suggest the Gypsy King left North London with a rather lucrative purse that was much larger than his rival.
Fury made £20million, whereas Chisora left with £2m after their heavyweight showdown.
The Gypsy King stopped Del Boy in the 10th round to extend his stunning undefeated streak to 34 fights, of which he has won 33.
The popular Brit now has his sights set on a bigger challenge that could come with an even bigger payday.
The 34-year-old bruiser is targeting fellow undefeated heavyweight Oleksandr Usyk, who was sat at ringside in Tottenham.
The pair had a heated face-off on the ring apron, in which Fury roared: “Where’s Oleksandr Usyk, the rabbit?!
“Hey, rabbit! Usyk, you’re next little b****, you’re next. You are next!
“Me and you, sucker, next. Me and you! You’re getting it, little sucker. Rabbit! P***Y!
CASINO SPECIAL – BEST NEW CUSTOMER SIGN UP DEALS
Tyson Fury made £20million whereas Derek Chisora was paid £2m
“Look, a 15-stone little midget beat a bodybuilder. But I ain’t a bodybuilder, sucker. I’m gonna write you off!”
Fury has also been linked with another all-British main event against Anthony Joshua.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it usually take to become an elite boxer?
Professional boxing takes hard work and dedication. You will need to train at least 10 hours per semaine if you want to be a professional boxer.
What are the benefits of learning to box?
If you want to learn how to box, then you should consider the following reasons:
- It builds confidence. Being able to box will help you face bullies and other bullies.
- It improves your health. Boxing can help build muscle mass. Muscle mass makes you more powerful.
- It teaches self defense skills. Learning how to fight is the first step to protecting yourself.
- It helps you develop your mental toughness. Mental toughness is vital when facing difficult situations.
- It gives you a sense of accomplishment. Once you have mastered a technique, you will feel like a true boxer.
- It’s fun! There’s nothing better than getting punched in the stomach.
- It’s cheap. It only takes a pair if boxing gloves, and a punchingbag.
- It doesn’t require much space
How can I increase my defense against fighting?
By learning to fight smart, you can improve the defense of your combative skills. You should be able defend against all attacks and also know how you can counterattack, if necessary.
If you don’t know the art of fighting, you won’t have the ability to win any fights. You’ll just get beaten up. You’ll just get beat up if you know how fight.
Here are some tips to improve your defense.
- Know where your opponent’s attack is coming from. This means you should pay attention to what your opponent is saying. For example, if he looks nervous, this could mean that his next attack is coming soon.
- Be calm. Don’t panic. Instead, keep calm and be focused.
- Block with your arms. Blocking with your arm is a simple, but effective, way to defend yourself against attackers.
- Counterattack. You should immediately counterattack your opponent if they are attacking you.
- Fight dirty. Fighting dirty is another method to defend yourself. If your opponent kicks you in the face, you can counter by kicking him back.
- You want to be running at roughly 75-80% of your top speed..5 mile slow, easy recovery jog at the end.X Research source 2Mix in long runs, shadow boxing, and short sprints on non-interval days. (wikihow.com)
- It is just like normal sparring with a partner, but you want to throw punches at 75% of your normal speed. (wikihow.com)
- Amazon.com: Ringside Diablo Wrestling Boxing Shoe – Clothing, Shoes & Jewellery
- Amazon.com – Sanabul Boxing Elastic Handwraps 180in Red : Sports & Outdoors
How to setup a Boxing Gym at my House
Many people are curious about how to start a boxing business. Many people want to know how much they should spend on equipment and what size space is required. How many employees are needed? The cost of starting a business can be affected by many factors. These factors include the location, type, number of employees and marketing budget. One thing most people overlook is the importance and value of good equipment. You cannot begin if you don’t own the right equipment. Here are some suggestions to help you start a gym for boxing at home.
- Training should be done in a safe environment. Anyplace you can train is fine, whether it’s in your garage, basement, spare or living area. Only one thing is required: there must be enough room to install the equipment.
- You need a punching bag (or two). It is crucial because you will not be able practice punches if you don’t have a punching bag. It can be anything, from a lightweight plastic bag to an expensive leather bag. It must be big enough for you to carry it comfortably. It should be strong and durable to ensure that you can use it for many years.
- A mat is necessary. Matting is used to protect floors or walls while practicing kicks. It is usually made out of foam rubber. These can be purchased online or in-store.
- You need a bench. You can use a bench to support your body when you are doing pushups. They can be ordered online or in local stores. Make sure you get the right size.
- A speedbag is necessary. Speedbags are useful for developing quick hand movements. You can buy them from either online or offline shops. Make sure that you buy a quality product which will last long.
- You will need a headgear. For sparring, you will need to use a headgear. You can purchase it online or in stores. You should ensure that the product you select fits your face well.
- Gloves are required. Gloves are necessary to protect your hands when sparring. These gloves are available online and in offline shops. Choose a pair that suits your needs and style.
- A mouthpiece is necessary. You can use mouthpieces to protect your teeth during sparring sessions. These mouthpieces can be bought online or in stores. You should choose the pair that best suits you and your needs.
- You will need a ring. Rings can be used to simulate real fights. You can buy them online or offline. You should ensure that the padding is on both sides to prevent injuries during sparring sessions.
- You will need to have a towel. To wipe your sweat off after every workout, use a towel. These towels can be bought at your local sporting goods store, or online. Make certain that they are soft and absorbent.