TYSON FURY has hilariously challenged Oleksandr Usyk and Joe Joyce to a Royal Rumble Match.
Fury beat Derek Chisora for a third time in their trilogy bout on Saturday at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium to retain the WBC heavyweight title.
Tyson Fury defeated Derek Chisora in front of Oleksandr Usyk and Joe Joyce
The Gypsy King stopped Chisora in the 10th round to extend his stunning undefeated streak to 34 fights, of which he has won 33.
Usyk and Joyce, who watched the main event from ringside, squared up to the British superstar after the bell to challenge his unbeaten run.
The 34-year-old was so ecstatic after his dominant victory that he decided he wants to fight them both at the same time.
In fact, the heavyweight champ wants to take them on in a WWE-style Royal Rumble Match.
Fury roared: “Why don’t us three do a Royal Rumble then? Come on!”
Joyce appeared keen on that idea while Usyk remained silent during their intense confrontation.
A Royal Rumble Match, though, requires at least 30 competitors and can only be won if a wrestler is the last person standing after the other 29 opponents have been thrown over the ring’s top rope.
In fact, WWE will host their legendary Royal Rumble event on January 28, 2023 at the Alamodome in San Antonio, Texas.
CASINO SPECIAL – BEST NEW CUSTOMER SIGN UP DEALS
Tyson Fury challenged Oleksandr Usyk and Joe Joyce to a Royal Rumble Match
Fury has previously worked with WWE and fought at Crown Jewel three years ago in Saudi Arabia when he beat Braun Strowman.
But a crossover in professional wrestling is almost impossible for all three heavyweights.
The Gypsy King has previously expressed interest in fighting Usyk, Joyce and Anthony Joshua before agreeing to take on Chisora once more.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are some of the benefits of boxing
Boxing is associated with many health benefits. Boxing is good for building strong bones and muscles. It enhances your coordination as well as reflexes. It also strengthens your heart and lungs. The best part is that boxing doesn’t require any special equipment. You can use almost anything around your home.
What are the 7 punches of boxing?
The seven punches used in boxing include the jab (cross), hook, uppercut; straight right; left hook; and body shot. These punches attack the opponent’s head or body.
How can I improve my punching technique?
Boxing’s most important aspect is punching form. If you want to be a better boxer, you must master punch technique. These tips will help improve your punching skills.
- Keep your head elevated. While throwing punches, keep your head up.
- Punch from the shoulder. If you are going to throw a punch, aim for the shoulder and not your chin.
- Keep your eyes on your feet. Focus on your feet when punching.
- Give short, fast punches. To fatigue you more quickly, throw more punches.
- Don’t forget about defense! Always remember to block incoming punches.
- Use your elbows. Elbows are an effective way to defend yourself.
- Use your legs. Your legs can save you from getting knocked over if you know how to use them properly.
- Practice every day. Even if you feel exhausted after training, don’t give up. It takes practice to become proficient at anything.
- Have fun Enjoy what you’re doing.
- Breathe. Breathing correctly will make you stronger and give you energy.
- Relax. Don’t be too concerned about making mistakes. Just focus on learning new things.
- Be patient. Boxing is hard. It takes time for you to get better at boxing.
- Never stop improving. As long as there’s room to improve, there’ll be more.
- Listen to music. Listening to music during training can help you to relax and stay focused.
- See videos of professional boxers. You can be inspired by watching them fight.
- Read books. Reading can help you understand boxing techniques better.
- Take breaks. Sometimes it helps to take a break from boxing. Go outside to play soccer or basketball.
- Look for a coach. Having a coach who knows boxing well can help you improve faster.
- Push-ups: Push-ups are great to build strength and endurance.
- It is just like normal sparring with a partner, but you want to throw punches at 75% of your normal speed. (wikihow.com)
- This article received 39 testimonials and 89% of readers who voted found it helpful, earning it our reader-approved status. (wikihow.com)
How do I setup a Boxing Gym in My House
People who are looking to start their own business often ask how to set up a boxing club. People often ask what amount they should spend on equipment, what size space is needed, how many people do they need, etc. There are many factors that affect the cost of starting your own business. Some of them include location, type of business, number of employees, marketing budget, competition etc. However, most people neglect the importance of quality equipment. You cannot begin if you don’t own the right equipment. So if you really want to start a boxing gym in your home, here are some tips to help you out.
- Training should be done in a safe environment. A garage, basement, spare room or even the living room would work just fine. Only one thing is required: there must be enough room to install the equipment.
- You will need at least one punching bag. This is important as you won’t learn how to punch without one. It could be anything you like, from a simple plastic bag to a sturdy leather bag. It should be large enough to comfortably fit you. Also make sure that it is sturdy and durable so that you can use it for years to come.
- You will need a mat. Matting protects floors and walls from kicks. It is usually made of foam rubber. These can be purchased online or in-store.
- You will need a bench. A bench is used for support while performing pushups. You can buy them online or in-store. Make sure you get the right size.
- A speedbag is required. Speedbags allow you to make quick hand movements. These bags can be bought online or offline. Be sure to buy quality products that last.
- Headgear is necessary. For sparring, you will need to use a headgear. It can be purchased from online stores or offline stores. Be sure to find the perfect fit and protect your face.
- Gloves are essential. Gloves are used to protect your hands during sparring sessions. These gloves can be bought online or in stores. Select the pair that fits your style and needs.
- You will need a mouthpiece. Mouthpieces are used for protecting your teeth during sparring sessions. These are available online and in offline shops. Choose the pair that suits you best.
- You need a ring. Rings are used to simulate real fights. These rings can be bought online or offline. Make sure that it has padding on both sides so that you aren’t injured during sparring sessions.
- You will need a towel. You need a towel to remove sweat after a workout. They can either be purchased at your local sporting good store or online. They should be soft and absorbent.