TYSON FURY is completely different to the “bad guy” act he puts together in front of the cameras, claims rival Oleksandr Usyk.
Usyk even argues that Fury also loves watching romantic movies and gets so moved he “cries a little”.
Oleksandr Usyk claims Tyson Fury watches and cries over love films
Tyson Fury and Oleksandr Usyk are in line to fight in a blockbuster fight
Tyson Fury is completely different to what he shows on cameras, claims Oleksandr Usyk
The two undefeated heavyweights have been linked with a blockbuster undisputed title clash this year amid their ongoing feud.
Fury and Usyk had an intense confrontation after the British superstar defeated Derek Chisora in December.
The Gypsy King delivered an expletive-laden tirade towards the Ukrainian, who was watching from the front row.
But the 36-year-old claims Fury is completely different to what the fans saw after the bell at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.
Usyk told The Guardian: “I have been watching Tyson Fury get into the heads of his opponents for many years. And then I got into his head.
“When there are no cameras, he is completely different.
“He plays bad guy for the cameras. I think he likes movies about love and when he watches them he cries a little.
“That’s not a bad thing. When I watch some movies, I shed a tear too.”
When is Tyson Fury vs Oleksandr Usyk? Date, TV channel – everything we know so far
Fury and Usyk may finally lock horns on April 29 in Saudi Arabia.
It was initially claimed the fight could take place at Wembley, but that is now considered a back-up option.
Fury has won 33 out of 34 fights whereas Usyk has stood tall in all of his 20 bouts.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Boxing?
Boxing is a sport that involves two people who try to knock each other out by hitting them in the head and face. The object of boxing is to hit an opponent as hard as possible without hurting yourself. In order for this to happen, both boxers must be able to throw punches at high speed. They should also have excellent hand-eye coordination.
What’s the difference between a left cross and a left hook?
A left hook is thrown at the side of the body and a right crossover is thrown at the front.
The opponent is facing the back of the left hook. The elbow is bent 90°, and the wrist is turned 45° towards the opponent.
A right cross can be thrown with the palm facing towards the opponent’s face, and the elbow straight. The opponent’s wrist should be turned 45 degrees.
How do you train boxers for beginners?
Although boxing is one of oldest sports, its popularity has increased only recently. Boxing is a sport that involves two fighters fighting each other in a boxing ring. They punch eachother until one is knocked out.
To become a boxer, you must first find out what boxing is like. You can try watching some fights on YouTube and see how it feels to hit someone. Once you have decided that boxing is for you, you can decide what style of fight you prefer.
What are the seven punches in boxing
The seven punches in boxing are jab, cross, hook, uppercut, straight right, left hook, and body shot. These punches will be used to attack the opponent’s head, body and legs.
What is the average time it takes to become a professional fighter?
It takes years of hard work and dedication to become a professional boxer. If you want to become a professional boxer, you’ll need to dedicate at least 10 hours per week to training.
- It is just like normal sparring with a partner, but you want to throw punches at 75% of your normal speed. (wikihow.com)
- You want to be running at roughly 75-80% of your top speed..5 mile slow, easy recovery jog at the end.X Research source 2Mix in long runs, shadow boxing, and short sprints on non-interval days. (wikihow.com)
How do I setup a Boxing Gym in My House
Anyone who wants to open a business is often asked how to set-up a boxing studio. Many people ask how much money they should spend on equipment, what kind of space is needed, how many employees do you think you need etc. There are many factors that can affect the cost of starting your business. These factors include the location, type, number of employees and marketing budget. The importance of having quality equipment is something that many people forget. You cannot start if there isn’t the equipment. Here are some helpful tips if you want to open a boxing studio in your own home.
- You need to have somewhere you can train. Anyplace you can train is fine, whether it’s in your garage, basement, spare or living area. It is only necessary that enough space exists to allow for equipment installation.
- A punching bag is essential. This is very important because without a punching bag you won’t be able to practice punches. It could be anything you like, from a simple plastic bag to a sturdy leather bag. Make sure that it is big enough to fit you comfortably. Make sure it’s durable and sturdy so you can use it over the years.
- You will need a mat. Matting is used to protect floors or walls while practicing kicks. It is made mostly of foam rubber. They can be bought online or offline stores.
- You will need a bench. A bench is used to support your back while you do pushups. They can be purchased online or offline stores. But make sure to choose the right size.
- A speedbag is necessary. Speedbags can be used to improve hand movement speed. They can be purchased online or in stores. Make sure that you buy a quality product which will last long.
- Headgear is necessary. Headgear is used to protect your head during sparring sessions. It can be purchased from online stores or offline stores. Make certain that you choose something that fits well and protects your face.
- Gloves are required. Gloves are used to protect your hands during sparring sessions. You can purchase them online or in-store. Select the pair that fits your style and needs.
- A mouthpiece is required. Mouthpieces are used to protect your teeth during sparring sessions. These mouthpieces can be bought online or in stores. Choose the pair that suits you best.
- You will need a ring. Rings can be used for simulating real fights. You can purchase them either online or offline. You should ensure that the padding is on both sides to prevent injuries during sparring sessions.
- You need a towel. To wipe your sweat off after every workout, use a towel. They can either be purchased at your local sporting good store or online. Make sure that they’re soft and absorbent.