EDDIE HEARN claimed Tyson Fury has offered Derek Chisora a trilogy fight – despite ongoing talks with Anthony Joshua.
Fury has grown increasingly frustrated having sent AJ a 60/40 deal in his favour for a world title clash on December 3 in Cardiff.
Derek Chisora was first beaten by Tyson Fury in 2011
Anthony Joshua is still in talks to fight Tyson Fury
But Hearn insisted there are still details to be ironed out with meetings and negotiations actively taking place.
That is between both Matchroom and Queensberry promotions, as well as broadcasters BT Sport, DAZN and ESPN.
Fury, 34, spoke out to demand the deal be signed TODAY, having previously given Joshua, 32, until last Friday.
Speaking to Behind The Gloves, Hearn hit back: “I haven’t actually got anything negative to say about, ‘Oh, Queensberry have done this.’
“And I don’t think they could either. It’s just Tyson Fury.
“In the meantime, he’s offered fights to Manuel Charr, he’s offered a fight to Derek Chisora, yesterday I think.
“Yet he rears his head today and says, ‘OK, I’ll give you until today.’ It’s like, it ain’t going to get done today.”
Earlier today, Fury said he was convinced by promoter Warren to extend his deadline for Joshua.
FREE BETS AND SIGN UP DEALS – BEST NEW CUSTOMER OFFERS
But the Gypsy King has now claimed AJ is out for good, once again turning his attention to Charr, 37.
Fury said: “Manuel Charr, so it seems now that AJ’s finally out, he’s ducked his way out, s***bag, coward.
“And you’re the man that wants to fight and I like that. I like the fact that you’re very vocal and you’re calling for a fight like a real man should do.
“Any man that wants to fight another man should call him out, like as you’ve been doing to me.
“So, I accept your challenge Manuel Charr, let’s get it on motherf***er.”
When will Tyson Fury vs Anthony Joshua take place? All you need to know on blockbuster bout
Warren also voiced his frustration at a deal not yet being struck.
He said on talkSPORT: “We’ve done all that’s necessary with BT, ESPN and DAZN. They’re all happy.
“We gave them a contract. They’ve had it for two weeks and it hasn’t come back yet.
“Ticketing and the venue is ready to go. We’ve agreed transparency with them.
“Everything in the pot. Everything they needed – co-promotion, the lot – we’ve bent over backwards. We’ve not had anything back.
“I had a bet with Tyson that we’d get it done in the next few days. He said, ‘No, Joshua doesn’t want the fight’. I’ve lost the bet.
“Joshua said he wanted the fight – so let’s get it done. I don’t understand this.”
Tyson Fury with his promoter Frank Warren
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best way to practice boxing with no partner?
You can practice boxing by watching professional matches on TV, even if your partner is not available. You can also find an amateur boxing gym near you. Regular training sessions are a common feature of amateur boxing clubs. These sessions typically involve sparring partners, who often hit pads together.
You can also practice boxing using punching bags. Before you use the bag, be sure to protect yourself with gloves or boxing gloves.
How much weight should you lift while working out?
Lifting weights is important if you wish to build your strength. Lifting weights should be done with care. First, make sure that you don’t overdo it. You should lift heavier weights at least once a week. Third, repeat each exercise eight times. Fourth, take a break between sets for 2 minutes. Fifth, all exercises should be performed without momentum. And finally, focus on form rather than speed.
What can I do to practice my boxing defense?
Boxing is one the oldest martial arts known. Boxing is also one of most difficult sports to learn. You cannot just punch someone in his face and then knock him out. You need to know how you can defend yourself against punches or kicks.
Finding a nearby boxing gym is the first step. Once you’ve found the right place to train, it’s time to purchase gloves and a headgear. Gloves protect your hands while the headgear protects your head. You will also need shorts and a shirt.
After you have all the equipment you need, it’s time to get warm. You can start slowly and then increase speed gradually. Once you feel comfortable, go for it and spar with another boxer. Don’t fret if you don’t succeed. Try again until you get it right.
How can I improve my punching form?
Boxing’s most important aspect is punching form. To be a good boxer, you need to master the art of punching. Here are some ways to improve your boxing technique.
- Keep your head elevated. Keep your head up when you’re throwing punches.
- Punch from the shoulder. Try to punch from the shoulder, not the chin when you throw a punch.
- Concentrate on your feet. Avoid moving your feet while you punch.
- Throw short, quick punches. Throwing longer punches will tire you out more quickly.
- Don’t forget about defense! Always be ready to stop any incoming punches.
- Use your elbows. You can defend yourself by using your elbows.
- Your legs are your best friend. If you learn to use your legs properly, they can help you avoid getting knocked down.
- Keep practicing every day. Even if you feel tired, continue training. It takes practice to become proficient at anything.
- Have fun Enjoy what your doing.
- Keep your lungs open. You will be stronger and have more energy if you breathe correctly.
- Relax. Do not worry about making mistakes. Be focused on learning new techniques.
- Be patient. Boxing is not easy. It takes time for you to get better at boxing.
- Never stop learning. There will always be improvement.
- You can listen to music. Listening to music can help you relax during training.
- Check out these videos featuring professional boxers. The fights can inspire you and motivate you to work harder.
- Read books. Reading is a great way to learn about boxing.
- It is important to take breaks. Sometimes it helps to take a break from boxing. Play soccer or basketball outdoors.
- Look for a coach. Coaching can make you more efficient at boxing.
- Push-ups: Push-ups are great for endurance and strength building.
How long do boxers train a day?
Boxing trainers usually work out at least 4 hours a day. They learn new moves and practice their punches. Boxers can spar up to 10 times per week.
- You want to be running at roughly 75-80% of your top speed..5 mile slow, easy recovery jog at the end.X Research source 2Mix in long runs, shadow boxing, and short sprints on non-interval days. (wikihow.com)
- This article received 39 testimonials and 89% of readers who voted found it helpful, earning it our reader-approved status. (wikihow.com)
- Amazon.com: Ringside Diablo Wrestling Boxing Shoes : Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry
- Amazon.com – Sanabul Boxing handwraps elastic 180 inch red : Sports & Outdoors
How to learn to box to exercise
How to Learn to Box For Exercise
Boxing is a sport that improves self confidence and physical fitness. Boxing has become a very popular sport. It requires strength, speed, agility, stamina, coordination, balance, power and accuracy.
Boxing is a great way of getting fit and feeling good about yourself. You will find that the activity is enjoyable and you want to continue doing it.
There are many different types of boxing training programs available. Some require you to train at home while others are done in gyms or health clubs. Online courses are available that you can access anywhere in the world.
It is important to find a program that suits your needs and your lifestyle. The best programs include exercises designed to build muscle mass, increase flexibility, improve cardiovascular endurance, and enhance overall well-being.
You should also consider whether you prefer a beginner’s course or a more advanced one. Beginner’s programs usually teach basic techniques and drills such as shadowboxing, sparring, mitt work, and punching combinations. Advanced programs typically offer a wider variety of exercises and cover more complex movements.
These programs are generally less expensive than $100 and last for eight weeks. These programs don’t give any nutritional, weight loss, or injury prevention advice.
Advanced programs typically last six months and cost around $300. These programs often include nutrition advice, stretching routines and warm-up exercises. They also provide instruction on proper technique. Some programs include resistance training, such as lifting weights, and aerobic conditioning, such as running.