TYSON FURY has made his prediction for how he thinks his brother Tommy’s long-awaited fight with Jake Paul will unfold.
The celebrity boxing rivals are in camp after announcing the latest rescheduling of their bout, on February 26 in Saudi Arabia.
Tyson Fury believes Tommy Fury will wear down Jake Paul
He thinks the ‘Problem Child’ will be stopped late on in the fight
Paul, 26, has set up shop in Dubai, just 700 miles away from the scene of the pay-per-view fight in Riyadh.
Meanwhile Fury, 23, has been training in Bolton at the Elite-Boxing in Bolton, headed up by head coach Alex Matvienko.
And he welcomed Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship star Danny Christie through their doors to spar this week.
WBC heavyweight champion Fury, 11 years the senior of Tommy, is adamant his sibling will be too good for “The Problem Child” and will wear down and eventually stop his rival.
He told IFL TV: “I don’t think it’s going to be a one round, two-second knockout, one punch type of job.
“I think he’ll wear him down. [It’s eight rounds], so I think Tommy can wear him out and stop him later on in the last few rounds.
“As soon as Tommy hits him with some hard punches, I want to see what Jake Paul’s made of.
“Because when Tommy hits me with hard punches and big gloves on, it hurts me.
CASINO SPECIAL – BEST ONLINE CASINOS FOR 2023
“I know Jake ain’t as tough as me or as big as me so he’s definitely going to be feeling pain, a lot of it.”
This is the THIRD time that Tommy – who won the hearts of the nation and Molly-Mae Hague on hit show Love Island – and Paul have attempted to get it on in the ring.
The Brit was forced to pull out twice before due a rib injury and US visa issue.
And Paul has recently claimed that his rival missed his chance of success as he stands primed to end it all with a KO.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to defend yourself
Protect your head when you are being attacked. The goal is to avoid getting punched. You need to be able to block an incoming punch in order to avoid getting punched. Here’s what to do:
- Square your shoulders and stand tall.
- Keep your elbows near your sides.
- Block the incoming punch by using your forearm.
- Counterattack immediately.
- Continue blocking the attacker until he runs away.
- Do not let up on your defense.
Do I have to fight in order to train boxing?
Fighting is the only way to train boxing. You must put in the work to get better at boxing. However, if you are willing to put in the effort, you’ll be able improve your boxing technique as well as speed, endurance, strength, stamina, and speed.
The first step towards improving your boxing technique is to watch some good boxers fight. Pay attention to how they move and throw punches. Also, observe how they defend themselves. Then, copy their tactics.
Next, you’ll need to spar against another boxer. This is where your ability to improve your boxing technique will be revealed. When you spar, you’ll also notice how fast you can punch, how strong your punches feel, and how well you block incoming punches.
Finally, practice your boxing skills with drills. You can improve your boxing skills with practice, so be patient.
Are you able to learn how to box?
Yes, you can train yourself to box. It is easy to find a gym that offers boxing classes in your area and then join one. Many gyms offer classes for free, but you can also search Google for local boxing clubs.
You’ll also need some equipment like gloves, mouthpiece, headgear, and sparring partners. Once you have this equipment, it’s time to start practicing your kicks.
What are some of the benefits of learning how to box
These are the reasons you need to learn how box.
- It builds confidence. You will be able to confront bullies and other bullies by learning to box.
- It can improve your health. Boxing increases muscle mass. Muscle mass is what makes you stronger.
- It teaches self defense skills. If you know how to fight, then you will be able to protect your self.
- It increases your mental toughness. When you face challenges, mental toughness is essential.
- You feel accomplished. When you master a particular technique, it will make you feel like a true fighter.
- It’s fun! It’s great fun to get punched in your stomach.
- It’s cheap. All you need is a pair of boxing gloves and a punching bag.
- It doesn’t require much space
- It is just like normal sparring with a partner, but you want to throw punches at 75% of your normal speed. (wikihow.com)
- This article received 39 testimonials and 89% of readers who voted found it helpful, earning it our reader-approved status. (wikihow.com)
- Amazon.com : Ringside Diablo Wrestling Boxing Boots : Clothing, Shoes & Jewel
- Amazon.com : Sanabul Boxing Handwraps Elastic 180 inch Red : Sports & Outdoors
How do you set up a Boxing Gym within your House?
Anyone who wants to open a business is often asked how to set-up a boxing studio. Many people ask how much money they should spend on equipment, what kind of space is needed, how many employees do you think you need etc. The cost of starting a business can be affected by many factors. Location, type of business and number of employees are all important factors. However, most people neglect the importance of quality equipment. Without the proper equipment, you can’t get started. These are some great tips for starting a home boxing club.
- You need to have somewhere you can train. Anyplace you can train is fine, whether it’s in your garage, basement, spare or living area. The only requirement is that there must be enough space to set up the equipment.
- A punching bag or two is necessary. This is very important because without a punching bag you won’t be able to practice punches. It can be anything from a cheap plastic bag to a heavy leather bag. It should be big enough that you can comfortably carry it. Make sure it’s durable and sturdy so you can use it over the years.
- You need a mat. Matting is used to protect floors or walls while practicing kicks. Matting is typically made from foam rubber. These can be purchased online or in-store.
- A bench is essential. A bench is used to support your back while you do pushups. These benches can be bought online and in physical stores. Be sure to select the right size.
- A speedbag is necessary. Speedbags are useful for developing quick hand movements. They can be purchased online or in stores. Make sure that you buy a quality product which will last long.
- You need a headgear. You need a headgear to protect your head while sparring. It can be purchased from online stores or offline stores. It is important to choose the right size and protection for your face.
- Gloves are necessary. Gloves are necessary to protect your hands when sparring. They can be purchased either online or offline stores. Select the pair that fits your style and needs.
- You need a mouthpiece. Mouthpieces are used for protecting your teeth during sparring sessions. You can purchase these online or offline stores. Make sure you choose the pair that fits your style and meets your needs.
- A ring is necessary. Rings are used in real fight simulations. They can be purchased offline or online stores. Make sure that it has padding on both sides so that you aren’t injured during sparring sessions.
- You will need to have a towel. To wipe away sweat after each session, towels are necessary. They can be purchased at local sporting goods store or online stores. They should be soft and absorbent.