TYSON FURY hit out at ‘big sausage’ Deontay Wilder as he returned to the gym for training after his coronavirus scare.
Fury was due to face Wilder in a trilogy bout in Las Vegas on July 24 before he and his team members tested positive for Covid-19.
The rematch has instead been moved to October 9 and the Gypsy King flew back to the UK to re-start his camp, this time with extra precaution.
And in a video posted online, Fury addressed his heavyweight rival and sent out a fierce warning.
He said: “Another morning in the gym. I’m coming for the big dosser, the big useless dosser, the excuse maker.
“The big man who is not of (inaudible), you big sausage. You big s***house.”
Fury, 32, drew with Wilder, 35, in 2018 but brilliantly won the rematch two years later.
It included a contracted trilogy, which he tried to walk away from after believing the stipulation expired and allowed him to face Anthony Joshua, 31.
But after Wilder took the dispute to arbitration, he was awarded the verdict, setting up the rivals for another fight.
In between the loss and mediation hearing, the American blamed his loss on wild accusations and excuses, made without evidence.
That included Fury having WEIGHTS in his gloves and even Wilder’s water being spiked.
The WBC champion again blasted the Bronze Bomber and his head trainer Malik Scott, 40.
Fury posted on social media: “This man is a real piece of work. A real bully excuse maker. Not a warrior or a man at all. Beat the mug 2 times.
“I’ve battered him and his trainer. But still talking s***. Real p*****s.”
The feud only worsened after Wilder’s partner Telli Swift questioned Fury for pulling out of the fight and blasted that the Brit was ‘buying time’.
He protested his innocence and said sparring partners coming in and out of his camp would be to blame for catching the virus.
Fury also said he will reduce his team to just four team members this time around in order to take extra precaution.
The unbeaten star had been preparing Stateside and heavyweight contender Hunter was among the names to have been in the camp.
But the American cast doubt over Fury’s withdrawal and even said the training camp was not going to plan.
Hunter, 33, told FightHype: “We do know that he wasn’t doing too well in the gym, but not enough to call the fight off.
“To me, it was kind of funny because, on the first day, they said, ‘Somebody on this team got Covid’.
“And them the next thing we heard was Tyson got Covid. So I thought that was a little fishy.”
DREAM TEAM IS BACK! SIGN UP NOW FOR THE 21/22 SEASON FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN £100,000
Despite the comments made by Hunter, who lost to Fury in the amateur ranks, he still backed his former opponent to come up trumps again.
He said: “I’m leaning more towards Fury.
“He got a draw in the first fight, which he just got off the couch in his first fight back. Then he won the second fight.”