Connect with us

Hi, what are you looking for?

Sporting ExcitementSporting Excitement

Boxing

Tyson Fury slams ‘coward’ Dillian Whyte and fires X-rated insult as he taunts rival ahead of world title fight

TYSON FURY slammed ‘coward’ Dillian Whyte and fired an X-rated insult as the taunts continue ahead of their world title fight.

The 33-year-old rivals were subject to a record-breaking purse bid which was won by Fury’s promoter Frank Warren following a £30.6million offer.

Tyson Fury slammed ‘coward’ Dillian Whyte
Dillian Whyte is set to fight Tyson Fury next

Whyte has been almost radio silent since the fight announcement, whereas the Gypsy King has been full of trash talk.

And while out training in Dubai, Fury took the chance to take another swipe at his former training partner for going quiet on him.

He said: “Back grinding, all the time grinding, never stop. I’m still looking for this little sucker Dillian Whyte.

“Where are you coward? Whyte feathers come out and fight me, dosser. Talked it a lot, didn’t he? ‘He won’t fight this’. Who’s a coward now? Coward.

Advertisement. Scroll to continue reading.

“Who’s the s***house now? You useless dosser.”

It is believed the pair have now both received contracts to fight meaning confirmation of the date and venue is nearing.

FREE BETS: GET OVER £2,000 IN NEW CUSTOMER DEALS

Cardiff’s Principality Stadium was an early frontrunner to host the all-British showdown.

But the home of Welsh rugby appears out of the the picture now, with Wembley or West Ham’s London Stadium other options.

Promoter Frank urged Whyte to put his money where his mouth is and sign on the dotted line.

He told The Mirror: “That’s all we want to do, get on with it.

“He’s been bleating and moaning that it’s been 1,000 days – I think it’s more like 1,200 days – that he’s been waiting.

Advertisement. Scroll to continue reading.

  • What do we know so far about Fury vs Whyte? All the date, venue and TV info as it is revealed

“Well he’s got his shot now and he’s getting a record purse for it, plus that carrot of £4m if he wins, so go for it.

“All the nonsense that’s gone down from Eddie Hearn about the deposit, the deposit has been paid.

“The contract has been approved by the WBC and has been sent to them, so it’s up to Whyte’s people to send it back now. The ball’s in their court, absolutely.

“There shouldn’t be any issues. We won the purse bid, we’re using the standard WBC contract, both boxers sign it and that should be it.

“What’s there to negotiate?”

Promoter Frank Warren and Tyson Fury

Advertisement
Advertisement

Latest

Boxing

JOE JOYCE is returning to action TONIGHT against German veteran Christian Hammer. The heavyweight clash forms part of a blockbuster fight night also featuring...

Formula 1

LEWIS HAMILTON has promised to come out swinging in Sunday’s British GP after a downpour dampened the party at Silverstone. The seven-time world champion...

Premier League

ARSENAL have opened talks with the representatives of the young Lille midfielder Amadou Onana over a possible transfer this summer. The 20-year-old has caught...

Boxing

BOXER Jai Opetaia battled to win the cruiserweight title against Mairis Briedis – despite his jaw being broken in the second round. The Australian...

Cricket

STUART BROAD secured a dubious record when he conceded 35 runs in the most expensive over in Test history. Broad went for a mixture...

Premier League

DAVID DE GEA is confident that Manchester United fans will “love” the style of play that new boss Erik ten Hag is implementing at...

Advertisement
Advertisement

Facebook