ZHILEI ZHANG has told Tyson Fury to “stop lying and telling fake stuff” and get back to fighting.
China’s 40-year-old Zhang recorded a career best upset victory over Joe Joyce in April.
Tyson Fury has been told to shut up and put up
Zhilei Zhang says that the Gypsy King is ‘damaging boxing’
“Big Bang” Zhang instantly called Fury out as he outlined his ambition for a dream homecoming in China after his stunning win.
The 6ft 6in heavyweight returned to London 11 years after losing to Anthony Joshua in the Olympics.
But he made no mistakes in his quest for redemption in the capital as he brutally left Joyce unable to continue following six rounds due to eye swelling.
Zhang inherited the WBO interim title and mandatory challenger status for the full belt held by Oleksandr Usyk but instead it was WBC champion Fury who he wanted after bouncing back from defeat to Filip Hrgovic, 30, in August.
Speculation then mounted over talks for a bumper showdown between the two giants but that has been halted by Joyce activating his rematch clause, with a return bout set for September.
That is the same month that Fury claims he is looking to get back in the ring but opponents are looking few and far between despite a host of public offers.
The Gypsy King says he has attempted to reignite talks with Usyk after failing to agree on a April unification bout while he has also stated he wants to fight Anthony Joshua, who already has other plans in the pipeline.
Fury also recently hinted that his next bout could be against an Australian during his recent trip Down Under.
CASINO SPECIAL – BEST ONLINE CASINOS FOR 2023
But Zhang has completely lost patience with the Brit and claimed all of his rival’s recent call outs have been lies while speaking to Boxing Social.
He blasted: “He should stop lying to people and he should stop telling fake stuff to boxing fans.
“It’s damaging the world of boxing. I really believe that actions speak louder than words.
“Instead of saying you are going to fight this, you are going to fight that, just get in the ring.”
Fury has not fought since the end of 2022, when he beat Derek Chisora via a 10th round TKO in London.
We reported yesterday how Fury will be given a take it or leave it offer “very soon” for the “biggest fight of his career”.
He will be presented with the chance to make a return to the boxing ring in December of this year.
However, a fight with Usyk to crown the undisputed heavyweight world champion could be back on the cards.
That is after the Ukrainian signed with Saudi Arabian organisation Skills Challenge Entertainment.
The organisation previously worked with Usyk for his rematch with Joshua.
They are also behind plans for a one-night event featuring Fury vs Usyk and Joshua vs Deontay Wilder in December.
Usyk’s signing has prompted his promoter Alex Krassyuk to reveal he will make one final offer to Fury.
Frank Warren, Fury’s promoter, has already stated that they are planning a September bout before that.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to learn boxing?
It takes about 3 months to learn boxing. It takes 3 months to learn the basics of boxing, including footwork, stance and balance. It’s important to remember that boxing is not only about throwing punches. You also need to learn how to block and dodge attacks.
How many punches can one human take?
A punch is “a blow delivered from the fist”. Humans can only withstand one punch at a time. If someone hits you in your face, it is punching. You can’t hit them/her back. This would be two punches.
How long does it usually take to become an elite boxer?
Professional boxing takes hard work and dedication. To become a professional fighter, you will need to devote at least 10 hours per weeks to training.
How do you train boxers for beginners?
Although boxing is one of oldest sports, its popularity has increased only recently. Two fighters are matched up in boxing. They punch eachother until one is knocked out.
The first step towards becoming a boxer is to find out if you like boxing. You can try watching some fights on YouTube and see how it feels to hit someone. After you have decided if you are interested in boxing, you can choose the style of fighting that you like.
- This article received 39 testimonials and 89% of readers who voted found it helpful, earning it our reader-approved status. (wikihow.com)
- You want to be running at roughly 75-80% of your top speed..5 mile slow, easy recovery jog at the end.X Research source 2Mix in long runs, shadow boxing, and short sprints on non-interval days. (wikihow.com)
- Amazon.com: Ringside Diablo Wrestling Boxing Shoes : Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry
- Amazon.com – Sanabul Boxing Gloves Elastic 180 Inch Red : Outdoors & Sports
How to setup a Boxing Gym at my House
How to setup a boxing gym is a common question asked every day by people who want to start their own business. Many people wonder how much money to spend on equipment, what space is necessary, how many staff they require, etc. There are many variables that influence the cost of starting a new business. Location, type of business and number of employees are all important factors. But one thing that most people forget is the importance of having good equipment. If you don’t have any equipment then you cannot get started. So if you really want to start a boxing gym in your home, here are some tips to help you out.
- You need to have somewhere you can train. Anyplace you can train is fine, whether it’s in your garage, basement, spare or living area. The only requirement is that there must be enough space to set up the equipment.
- A punching bag (or more) is essential. This is very important because without a punching bag you won’t be able to practice punches. You can use anything, from a plastic bag to a heavy-duty leather bag. It should be large enough to comfortably fit you. You will also want it to last for many years.
- You will need a pad. Matting protects floors and walls from kicks. It is usually made of foam rubber. They can be purchased online as well as in offline shops.
- You need a bench. The bench can be used to support the body during pushups. They can be purchased online or offline stores. Make sure you get the right size.
- A speedbag is necessary. Speedbags are useful for developing quick hand movements. You can buy them from either online or offline shops. Buy quality products that will last a long time.
- A headgear is essential. You need a headgear to protect your head while sparring. It can be purchased from online stores or offline stores. It is important to choose the right size and protection for your face.
- Gloves are essential. Gloves are necessary to protect your hands when sparring. These gloves are available online and in offline shops. Select the pair that fits your style and needs.
- A mouthpiece is essential. Mouthpieces are used to protect your teeth during sparring sessions. These can be purchased online or in-store. Again, choose a pair that suits your style and needs.
- A ring is essential. Rings are used in real fight simulations. These rings can be bought online or offline. To ensure you aren’t hurt during sparring sessions, make sure it has padding on both ends.
- You will need a towel. You need a towel to remove sweat after a workout. They can either be purchased at your local sporting good store or online. Be sure they are soft, absorbent, and comfortable.