TYSON FURY makes his big return to boxing when he faces Derek Chisora THIS WEEKEND.
The Gypsy King hasn’t been in the ring since his sixth-round TKO destruction of Dillian Whyte back in April at a sold out Wembley Stadium.
How the fighters compare
Derek Chisora will face Tyson Fury for the THIRD time in his career
A whopping 94,000 fans, a British record, filled the England football team’s national stadium that night to watch Fury defend his WBC heavyweight crown before announcing his retirement in the ring after.
His retirement didn’t last long, however, as toward the end of the summer he called out Anthony Joshua for a massive money-spinning clash.
Talks failed to materialise, however, and now Fury is on the precipice of finalising a deal to fight Chisora, who beat Kubrat Pulev in exciting fashion in July.
Chisora has clashed with Fury twice before, though, losing the first on points before being stopped in their 2014 sequel.
And now, the two British heavyweights are set to fight for a third time in the most expensive showing on BT Sport Box Office EVER.
Tyson Fury takes on Derek Chisora at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
When is Fury vs Chisora 3?
- Tyson Fury vs Derek Chisora is on this Saturday, December 3.
- The fight is set to take place at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium in London.
- The last fight to be held there was Anthony Joshua’s first fight with Oleksandr Usyk last year.
- Ring-walks have been confirmed to be taking place at 9pm UK time.
What TV channel will it be on and can it be live streamed?
- Fury vs Chisora 3 will be shown live on BT Sport Box Office in the UK.
- BT Sport Box Office is available for live streaming from their dedicated app, which can be downloaded onto your mobile or tablet device.
- The event will cost £26.95.
Fury vs Chisora card
The full undercard has yet to be announced for Fury vs Chisora 3.
But it’s been confirmed that Daniel Dubois will be in action in the co-main event slot, as he takes on Kevin Lerena, defending his WBA heavyweight ‘Regular’ title in the process.
- Tyson Fury vs Derek Chisora – WBC heavyweight title
- Daniel Dubois vs Kevin Lerena – WBA ‘Regular’ heavyweight title
- Yvan Mendy vs Denys Berinchyk
- Karol Itauma vs Vladimir Belujsky
- Isaac Lowe vs Sandeep Singh Bhatti
- Royston Barney Smith vs Cruz Perez
What has been said?
Fury: “I’m not gonna sit here and call Chisora names. I respect him. I’ve got nothing bad to say about Derek; he’s a good fighting man, and he brings his A game every time.
“[But] In my reign right now, I’m reigning supreme. I’ll beat him, and then I’ll beat the little middleweight guy [Usyk].
“He says he’s gonna knock me out, I wanna see him do it. If he does, I’ll be the first to congratulate him.”
Chisora: “I’m a black belt in crazy! The mindset is unbelievable right now, it’s crazy.
“It’s gonna be toe to toe. I have to knock him out, I’m gonna drop him, yeah.
“I’ll beat him. I’m gonna knock him out, I’m gonna stop him, 100 per cent.”
Promoter Frank Warren said: “Tyson wanted to fight in his home country again this year following his special night at Wembley Stadium in April.
“This brings us to the magnificent Tottenham Hotspur Stadium and a match against an old rival in Derek Chisora.
“Derek, also a big favourite with British fans, has reinvented himself in recent years and Tyson has long stated his wish to fight him for a third time.
“Tyson can’t afford any slip-up in this fight as he has the much-publicised undisputed match-up with Usyk in the New Year which we’re really looking forward to.”
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I train boxing without fighting?
Training boxing requires fighting. You have to work hard to become a better boxer. You will be able to improve your boxing technique and endurance.
It is important to observe good boxers fighting in order to improve your boxing technique. Pay attention to how they move and throw punches. Also, observe how they defend themselves. Try to imitate their movements.
The next step is to spar with another boxer. This is where your ability to improve your boxing technique will be revealed. When you spar, you’ll also notice how fast you can punch, how strong your punches feel, and how well you block incoming punches.
You’ll also need to practice your boxing skills through drills. You can improve your boxing skills with practice, so be patient.
How to throw an emu jab
Follow this step-by-step guide to throw a jab.
- With both feet, move forward
- Move your arm to the top of your shoulder.
- Move your fist towards your target.
- After hitting your target arm, lift your arm up.
- Steps 1 through 4 can be repeated.
What are the health benefits of boxing
Boxing is associated with many health benefits. Boxing builds strong bones and muscles. Boxing can improve your coordination and reflexes. It can also improve your heart and lungs. The best part is that boxing doesn’t require any special equipment. Anything you have in your house can be used.
What is the average time it takes to learn boxing?
Boxing takes approximately 3 months to learn. This includes learning the basics like footwork, balance, and stance. Remember that boxing is more than just throwing punches. You must also learn to block and dodge attacks.
What does it take to become professional boxer?
Professional boxing requires years of dedication and hard work. If you want to become a professional boxer, you’ll need to dedicate at least 10 hours per week to training.
- You want to be running at roughly 75-80% of your top speed..5 mile slow, easy recovery jog at the end.X Research source 2Mix in long runs, shadow boxing, and short sprints on non-interval days. (wikihow.com)
- It is just like normal sparring with a partner, but you want to throw punches at 75% of your normal speed. (wikihow.com)
- Amazon.com: Ringside Diablo Wrestling Boxing Shoe – Clothing, Shoes & Jewellery
- Amazon.com – Sanabul Boxing Gloves Elastic 180 Inch Red : Outdoors & Sports
How to set up a Boxing Gym in my House
How to setup a boxing gym is a common question asked every day by people who want to start their own business. People often ask what amount they should spend on equipment, what size space is needed, how many people do they need, etc. There are many factors that can affect the cost of starting your business. Location, type of business and number of employees are all important factors. The importance of having quality equipment is something that many people forget. You cannot start if there isn’t the equipment. These are some great tips for starting a home boxing club.
- You need a place where you can train. A garage, basement, spare room or even the living room would work just fine. Only one thing is required: there must be enough room to install the equipment.
- A punching bag is essential. This is vital because you won’t have the ability to practice punches without it. You can use anything, from a plastic bag to a heavy-duty leather bag. Make sure that it is big enough to fit you comfortably. Also make sure that it is sturdy and durable so that you can use it for years to come.
- A mat is necessary. Matting is used to protect floors or walls while practicing kicks. It is usually made of foam rubber. These products can be ordered online or offline.
- You need a bench. Bench is used to support your body while doing pushups. They can be purchased online or offline stores. You should ensure that you select the right size.
- A speedbag is necessary. Speedbags allow you to make quick hand movements. You can purchase them online or in-store. It is important to ensure that you purchase a product of high quality and lasting value.
- Headgear is necessary. You need a headgear to protect your head while sparring. You can buy it from either online shops or offline stores. Make certain that you choose something that fits well and protects your face.
- Gloves are essential. Gloves can be used to protect your hands while sparring. You can purchase them online or in-store. Find the right pair for you.
- A mouthpiece is essential. Mouthpieces protect your teeth when sparring takes place. These are available online and in offline shops. Choose the pair that suits you best.
- A ring is essential. Rings are used to simulate real fights. These rings can be bought online or offline. You should ensure that the padding is on both sides to prevent injuries during sparring sessions.
- A towel is essential. You need a towel to remove sweat after a workout. They can either be purchased at your local sporting good store or online. They should be soft and absorbent.