TYSON FURY goes into this weekend’s bout with Derek Chisora as the overwhelming favourite.
That’s according to bookmakers Betfair, who reckon the Gypsy King will have a comfortable evening at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium this Saturday.
Free bets and bonuses for Fury vs Chisora
This was the December spot that looked primed to be held for Fury vs Anthony Joshua before talks fell through.
Chisora has taken the step up to fight WBC champ Fury for a THIRD time.
38-year-old Chisora is hoping for better luck this time, having been beaten twice by Fury – with the first coming 11 years ago.
For one reason or another, Fury hasn’t met Joshua or Oleksandr Usyk yet but it’s surely on his list on future bouts.
The undefeated 34-year-old has already said he’ll be heading out to Qatar to cheer England on, should they make the latter stages of the World Cup and he beat Chisora.
As a 1/40 shot with Betfair, it SHOULD be the case that he sticks to his end of the bargain.
While Chisora is a 14/1 shot and the draw can be backed at 40/1.
Our experts have examined sign-up offers, bonuses and promotions to find YOU the best value for the bout.
PADDY POWER: Bet £20 and get it back as CASH if it loses – CLAIM HERE*
New Paddy Power customers who stake £20 will receive it back as CASH if their first bet loses!
BETFAIR: Bet £10 to get £30 in free bets – CLAIM HERE*
Betfair will gift new customers £30 in free bets to spend on anything when they stake £10!
WILLIAM HILL: Bet £10 to get £30 in free bets – CLAIM HERE*
Stake £10 on the Fury/Chisora fight this weekend and get £30 in free bets at William Hill!
SKY BET: Bet anything and get £30 in free bets – CLAIM HERE*
New customers will be rewarded with £30 in free bets when they register with Sky Bet and stake anything on the fight!
VIRGIN BET: Bet £10 and claim £20 in free bets – CLAIM HERE*
Virgin Bet are offering £20 in free bets if you stake £10 this weekend.
SBK: Deposit £10 Get £30 in free bets – CLAIM HERE*
New to SBK? Stake £10 and you’ll receive £30 in free bets to spend this weekend.
SPREADEX: Bet £10 to get £30 in free bets – CLAIM HERE*
Stake a tenner on the clash this Saturday to get £30 in free bets from Spreadex
SPORTING INDEX: 50% cashback on net losses up to £500 – CLAIM HERE*
Sporting Index are offering cash back of 50% on net losses up to a maximum of £500 this weekend.
LIVESCORE BET: Bet £10, get £20 in free bets – CLAIM HERE
You can get £20 worth of free bets just for staking £10 this weekend.
888SPORT: Get £30 in free bets PLUS £10 casino bonus – CLAIM HERE*
You can claim a whopping £30 in free bets plus an extra £10 casino credit when you stake £10 on Fury vs Chisora
BETFRED: Bet £10 and get £60 in bonuses – CLAIM HERE*
Stake a tenner with Betfred to unlock £60 worth of bonuses ahead of the weekend fight!
BETVICTOR: Bet £5 to get £30 bonus – CLAIM HERE*
BetVictor are offering you £30 in free bets for signing up and staking £5 on Fury vs Chisora this weekend!
CORAL: Bet £5 and get £20 in free bets – CLAIM HERE*
New Coral customers will get £20 in free bets when they stake £10!
LADBROKES: Bet £5 to get £20 in free bets – CLAIM HERE*
New Ladbrokes customers will receive £20 in free bets when they stake £10!
FREE BETS AND SIGN UP DEALS – BEST NEW CUSTOMER OFFERS
*Paddy Power: New customers only. Place your FIRST bet on any sportsbook market and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £20. Only deposits made using Cards or Apple Pay will qualify for this promotion. T&Cs apply. Paddy’s Rewards Club: Get a £10 free bet when you place 5x bets of £10+. T&Cs apply. 18+ Begambleaware.org
*Betfair: Place a min £10 bet on the Sportsbook on odds of min 1/2 (1.5), get £30 in Free Bets. Rewards valid for 30 days. SMS verification required. Only deposits via cards will qualify. T&Cs apply. Please Gamble Responsibly 18+ begambleaware.org
*William Hill: 18+. Play Safe. From 00:01 on 13.04.2022. £30 bonus. New customers only. Minimum £10 stake on odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater on sportsbook. Further terms apply. Begambleaware.org
*Sky Bet: New customers only, first single & e/w bet only, 5p minimum stake, 3 x £10 bet tokens. Free bet stakes not included in returns. Free bets exclude virtuals. Free bets are non withdrawable. No free bet expiry. Eligibility restrictions and further T&Cs apply. 18+ begambleaware.Org
*Virgin Bet: New members. £10 min deposit & bet on sportsbook, placed & settled at 1.5 min odds within 14 days of sign-up. Win part of E/W bets. 2 non-withdrawable £10 Free Bet Tokens: accept in 7 days, valid for 7 days from acceptance (ex. E/Ws & Multiples), stakes not returned. Click here for Rules & Exclusions. Bet Responsibly. BeGambleAware.org 18+ begambleaware.org
*SBK: New UK, IE & Malta users only. Min. £10/€10 first deposit only using Debit Card or Trustly. Free bets expire in 90 days. Free Bets can be used in £10, £20 and £30 denominations. T&Cs apply. 18+ BeGambleAware.Org
*Spreadex: Join and place a £10 fixed odds bet at odds of 1/2 or greater. Once the bet is settled, get a £10 free fixed odds bet plus a £5 free Total Goals football spread bet. The second £10 free fixed odds bet and second £5 free Total Goals football spread bet will be credited 24 hours later. Free bet stakes not included in any winnings from the free fixed odds bets. BeGambleAware.org. 18+. T&Cs apply
*Sporting Index: New UK & Eire clients only. 50% cashback on cumulative net losses on qualifying spread bets placed and settled within 7 days of account opening. Fully, partially or reverse closed bets do not qualify. Max cashback £500. Full terms apply. Spread betting involves risk. Losses can exceed deposits. Always bet responsibly. 18+ begambleaware.org
*LiveScore Bet: New members. £10 min deposit & bet on sportsbook, placed & settled at 1.5 min odds within 14 days of sign-up. Win part of E/W bets. 2 non-withdrawable £10 Free Bet Tokens: accept in 7 days, valid for 7 days from crediting (ex. E/Ws & Multiples), stakes not returned. Click here for Rules & Exclusions. Bet Responsibly. BeGambleAware.org 18+
*888 Sport: Min deposit £10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days and expires after 14 days • To withdraw any winnings from the Casino Bonus, wager the Bonus amount 40 times within 14 days • Withdrawal restrictions, payment methods, country & Full T&Cs apply.
*BetFred: New UK customers only. Register using the promo code BETFRED60, deposit and place first bet of £10+ on Sports (cumulative Evens+) within 7 days of registration. First bet must be on Sports. £20 in Free Bets to be used on Sports, £10 in Free Bets to be used on Lotto and 50 Free Spins (20p per spin) credited within 48 hours of bet settlement. Further £20 in Free Bets credited 5 days after settlement. Bonuses have a 7-day expiry. Payment restrictions apply. SMS verification and/or Proof of I.D and address may be required. Full T&Cs apply. 18+ Begambleaware.org
*BetVictor: New Customers only. Deposit and place a £5 qualifying bet at odds of 2.00 or greater within 7 days of opening a new account; excludes cashed out bets. Receive 2x £10 Free Sports Bets, valid on set events only at odds 2.00 or greater, expires in 7 days, plus a £10 Casino Bonus, expires in 7 days. Wager the Casino Bonus 35x to withdraw winnings. 18+ T&Cs Apply begambleaware.org
*Coral: Eligible UK+IRE players. Paypal & some deposit & bet types excl. Min first £5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 = 4x £5 free bets. Free bets valid for 7 days, stake not returned. No cash-out, restrictions & T&Cs apply. 18+ T&Cs Apply. Begambleaware.org
*Ladbrokes: 18+ New UK+IRE Customers only. Certain deposit methods & bet types excl. Min first £/€5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 to get 4x £/€5 free bets. Free bets available to use on selected sportsbook markets only. Free bets valid for 7 days, stake not returned. Restrictions + T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
- Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry or depressed
- Gamcare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org
For help with a gambling problem, call the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133 or go to www.gamstop.co.uk to be excluded from all UK-regulated gambling websites.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I box without fighting?
You can’t train boxing without fighting. You have to work hard to become a better boxer. You will be able to improve your boxing technique and endurance.
You can improve your boxing technique by watching good boxers compete. Pay attention to how they move and throw punches. Also, observe how they defend themselves. Try to imitate their movements.
The next step is to spar with another boxer. This is where your ability to improve your boxing technique will be revealed. When you spar, you’ll also notice how fast you can punch, how strong your punches feel, and how well you block incoming punches.
Finally, practice your boxing skills with drills. You can improve your boxing skills with practice, so be patient.
How can beginners boxers train?
Boxing is one, if not the oldest, sport in existence. But boxing only recently became more popular. Boxing is an art that sees two fighters compete in a fight. They punch one another until one falls.
To become a boxer, you must first find out what boxing is like. Check out some YouTube fights to get a feel for what it is like to hit someone. Once you decide whether you would enjoy being a boxer, you’ll need to choose which style of fighting you’d prefer.
How can I improve my defense in fighting?
Learning how to fight intelligently can help you improve your defense. You should be able defend against all attacks and also know how you can counterattack, if necessary.
If you don’t know how to fight, then you won’t be prepared for anything. You’ll just get beaten up. However, if your fight skills are solid, you’ll be ready to face any challenge.
Here are some suggestions to help improve your defense.
- Know where your opponent’s attack is coming from. This means that you need to pay close attention and observe your opponent’s body language. If your opponent appears nervous, it could mean that he’s about to attack again.
- Be calm. Don’t panic. Instead, remain calm and focused.
- Block with the arms of your armour. Blocking with your arm is a simple, but effective, way to defend yourself against attackers.
- Counterattack. Counterattack.
- Fight dirty. Fighting dirty is another way to defend yourself. You can also respond to an opponent’s kicks by kicking them back.
Is it possible to learn boxing?
Yes, you can train yourself to box. All you have to do is find a nearby boxing club and join a class. Many gyms offer classes for free, but you can also search Google for local boxing clubs.
You will also need gloves, mouthpieces and headgear to sparring with your partners. Once you have everything you need, you can practice your kicks and punches.
How to throw an emu jab
To throw a jab, simply follow this simple step-by-step guide:
- Step forward with both feet.
- Elevate your arm over your shoulder.
- Move your fist towards your target.
- Swing your arm back upwards after hitting your target.
- Steps 1 through 4 can be repeated.
- You want to be running at roughly 75-80% of your top speed..5 mile slow, easy recovery jog at the end.X Research source 2Mix in long runs, shadow boxing, and short sprints on non-interval days. (wikihow.com)
- This article received 39 testimonials and 89% of readers who voted found it helpful, earning it our reader-approved status. (wikihow.com)
How to set up a Boxing Gym in my House
Anyone who wants to open a business is often asked how to set-up a boxing studio. Many people ask how much money they should spend on equipment, what kind of space is needed, how many employees do you think you need etc. There are many factors that affect the cost of starting your own business. These factors include the location, type, number of employees and marketing budget. But one thing that most people forget is the importance of having good equipment. If you don’t have any equipment then you cannot get started. So if you really want to start a boxing gym in your home, here are some tips to help you out.
- A place to train is essential. It could be a garage, basement or spare room. Even the living room will work. Only one thing is required: there must be enough room to install the equipment.
- A punching bag or two is necessary. This is essential because it will make it easier to practice punches. It could be anything you like, from a simple plastic bag to a sturdy leather bag. It should be large enough to comfortably fit you. Make sure it’s durable and sturdy so you can use it over the years.
- You will need a mat. Matting is used to protect floors and walls when practicing kicks. It is usually made out of foam rubber. They can be purchased online as well as in offline shops.
- A bench is essential. Bench is used to support your body while doing pushups. You can buy them online or in-store. You should ensure that you select the right size.
- A speedbag is necessary. Speedbags help you develop quick hand movements. They can be purchased online or in stores. Buy quality products that will last a long time.
- A headgear will be necessary. You need a headgear to protect your head while sparring. You can buy it from either online shops or offline stores. You should ensure that the product you select fits your face well.
- Gloves are required. Gloves are necessary to protect your hands when sparring. They can be ordered online or at local shops. Select the pair that fits your style and needs.
- You will need a mouthpiece. Mouthpieces can be used to protect your smile during sparring sessions. These can be purchased online and offline. Make sure you choose the pair that fits your style and meets your needs.
- Rings are essential. Rings are used in real fight simulations. You can buy them online or offline. To ensure you aren’t hurt during sparring sessions, make sure it has padding on both ends.
- You need a towel. To wipe away sweat after each session, towels are necessary. They can either be purchased at your local sporting good store or online. They should be soft and absorbent.