BOXER Cherneka Johnson launched her OnlyFans by posing topless with body paint during the weigh-in for her fight on Saturday.
The IBF super-bantamweight world champion, 28, who recently recovered from a horror head injury, defends her title against Britain’s Ellie Scotney at Wembley Arena on Saturday.
Cherneka Johnson, left, caught the eye as she posed next to her opponent Ellie Scotney
They went face-to-face ahead of their bout this weekend
Johnson has promoted the OnlyFans account with a photo alongside Elle Brooke
Johnson will attempt to defend her world title on Saturday
But 24 hours before her fight she caught the eye by attending her weigh-in with nothing but white body paint covering her torso.
She posed alongside challenger Scotney, just hours after she had announced her OnlyFans account.
And she did so by taking a picture alongside Misfits boxer and OnlyFans star Elle Brooke.
The account will include “exclusive behind the scenes content, fight preparations and unseen training clips” along with the opportunity to “chat and connect on a more personal level”.
She said: “I’m excited to announce my partnership with OnlyFans where I will be posting behind the scenes to my life, fight prep, training, nutrition and all the stuff you don’t get to see on other social platforms.
“If you want to connect with me there and gain insights, chat (after the fight of course), make special requests, see exclusive content you won’t see anywhere else, then hit the link in my bio and subscribe.”
Johnson, who was born in New Zealand but represented Australia at international level, has taken inspiration from fellow world champion boxer Ebanie Bridges – who runs her own OnlyFans account.
And Bridges praised the bold choice of attire for the weigh-in.
She said: “Us Aussies really know how to challenge @EddieHearn at the weigh ins
Johnson is 15-1 as a professional since turning over from the amateurs in 2016.
Her only defeat came back in March 2021 when she lost to Shannon O’Connell by split decision.
Johnson and Scotney will feature as part of the undercard for Sunny Edwards’ world title defence against Andres Campos.
She has held the IBF title since April 2022
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the difference between a left cross and a left hook?
A left-hand hook is thrown on the side of a body while a lateral cross is thrown on the front.
A left hook can be thrown with the opponent’s back facing you. The elbow is bent 90 degrees, while the wrist is turned 45 degrees towards the opponent.
A right cross is thrown with the palm facing the opponent’s face and the elbow straight. The opponent is 45 degrees from your wrist.
Where can I buy boxing gear?
Many online stores sell boxing equipment. There are many online stores that sell boxing equipment, including Amazon, eBay Walmart, Target and Sports Authority. Ross and TJ Maxx are great places to find cheap boxing gear.
If you’re looking for quality boxing gear, then you may want to consider buying from reputable brands like Warrior, Golden Glove, and Premier Boxing Champions.
What are the differences between different types of boxing gloves
There are three types: mitts (fingerless mitts), full-fingerered gloves, and mitts (fingerless mitts). There is padding around the fingers of mitten gloves. Fingerless mitts, which do not provide padding around the fingers but cover them, have no padding at the knuckles. Full-fingered gloves have padding throughout the entire hand.
Mittens are used for punching or hitting with the fist. Fingerless mitt gloves, also known as fingerless mitts, are used to punch or strike with the index finger’s knuckle. For punching with one fist, full-fingerered boxing gloves can be used.
How many punches does a human take to get through a round?
A punch can be defined as “a blow delivered with a fist”. Humans can only withstand one punch at a time. When someone hits you in the face, he/she is punching you. You cannot hit the person back. This would be two punches.
What is Boxing?
Boxing is a sport in which two people fight to knock one another out. They do this by hitting each other in the head and face. The objective of boxing involves hitting your opponent as hard, but not causing any injury. This can only happen if both boxers are able to throw heavy punches. They must also have good hand-eye coordination.
How to defend yourself:
Always protect your head when being attacked. The goal is to avoid getting punched. You need to be able to block an incoming punch in order to avoid getting punched. Here are the steps:
- Elevate your shoulders high and straighten your shoulders.
- Keep your elbows near your sides.
- Block the punch from coming with your forearm.
- Counterattack immediately.
- Continue blocking the attacker until he runs away.
- Don’t give up on your defense.
- It is just like normal sparring with a partner, but you want to throw punches at 75% of your normal speed. (wikihow.com)
- This article received 39 testimonials and 89% of readers who voted found it helpful, earning it our reader-approved status. (wikihow.com)
How to set up a Boxing Gym in my House
A common question that people ask is how to set up a gym for boxing. People often ask what amount they should spend on equipment, what size space is needed, how many people do they need, etc. The cost of starting a business can be affected by many factors. These include where you are located, how many employees you have, the marketing budget and competition. However, most people neglect the importance of quality equipment. You cannot begin if you don’t own the right equipment. So if you really want to start a boxing gym in your home, here are some tips to help you out.
- You need to have somewhere you can train. Anyplace you can train is fine, whether it’s in your garage, basement, spare or living area. Only one thing is required: there must be enough room to install the equipment.
- A punching bag is essential. This is vital because you won’t have the ability to practice punches without it. It can be anything from a cheap plastic bag to a heavy leather bag. It must be big enough for you to carry it comfortably. You should also ensure it is durable and strong so it can last many years.
- A mat is necessary. Matting protects floors and walls from kicks. It is usually made out of foam rubber. These can be purchased online or in-store.
- You need a bench. A bench is used for support while performing pushups. You can buy them online or in-store. But make sure to choose the right size.
- Speedbags are essential. Speedbags help you develop quick hand movements. You can purchase them online or in-store. It is important to ensure that you purchase a product of high quality and lasting value.
- You will need a headgear. You need a headgear to protect your head while sparring. It can be bought online or in-store. You should ensure that the product you select fits your face well.
- You need gloves. Gloves are needed to protect your hands during sparring sessions. These gloves can be bought online or in stores. Find the right pair for you.
- A mouthpiece is essential. Mouthpieces are used to protect your teeth during sparring sessions. These mouthpieces can be bought online or in stores. You should choose the pair that best suits you and your needs.
- You will need a ring. Rings are used to simulate real fights. You can purchase them either online or offline. You should ensure that the padding is on both sides to prevent injuries during sparring sessions.
- You will need a towel. To wipe off sweat after any workout, you will need to use towels. They can be purchased at local sporting goods store or online stores. They should be soft and absorbent.