DEONTAY WILDER provided a glimpse of his power and speed as he continues to train for his postponed trilogy fight with Tyson Fury.
The Gyspy King was due to face AJ and unify the heavyweight division before the Bronze Bomber won an appeal to get his trilogy fight with the Brit.
Fury’s camp last week said the star had caught coronavirus, leading to his July 24 fight with Wilder being pushed back to October 9.
Despite now having to wait a little longer for his shot at regaining the WBC title, the 35-year-old American is refusing to take his foot off the gas.
And he allowed his trainer Malik Scott to share a clip on Twitter of the star doing some pad work in the ring at his gym.
It comes after Wilde’sr co-manager Shelly Finke claimed the fighter had snapped after he heard of the postponement.
He said of Fury’s positive test causing the delay: “Again now, he did wrong and I’m the one being penalised.”
JOIN SUN VEGAS: GET A FREE £10 BONUS WITH 100s OF GAMES TO PLAY AND NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED (Ts&Cs apply)
But he will now have to wait even longer for his crack at redemption after ten members of Fury’s camp were said to have tested positive for Covid-19.
Finkel added: “They didn’t do what they said they had and what they should have done as professional athlete
“There’s so much money, prestige and things riding on this, and we all have a job to do to make sure it happens on time.”