TYSON FURY made Jake Paul’s “life flash before his eyes” after gatecrashing his interview and pretending to punch him.
Paul travelled to London after announcing the latest rescheduling of his grudge match with Tyson’s brother Tommy.
Jake Paul’s ‘life flash before his eyes’ after Tyson Fury gatecrashed his interview
Tyson Fury and Jake Paul embracing
And the YouTuber-turned boxer was being interviewed by Joe when world heavyweight champion Tyson gave him a surprise visit.
He looked on in shock when the Gypsy King bust through the door and faked a punch.
But the two soon embraced with a light-hearted face off and then hug – although fans were convinced Paul feared for his life.
One said: “You could literally see the fear.”
Another said: “Jake’s life flashed before his eyes.”
One added: “His whole life flashed there.”
Another claimed: “He was shook.”
And even Paul agreed, as he admitted: “I really thought he was going to f***ing punch me when he came in.”
CASINO SPECIAL – BEST NEW CUSTOMER SIGN UP DEALS
Paul and Tommy put unbeaten records, bragging rights and family reputation on the line on Sunday, February 26 in Saudi Arabia.
It marks the THIRD time the two will attempt to settle their score in the ring.
Tommy was forced to pull out in December 2021 due to a rib injury and then last August amid a US visa issue.
But he hopes it really is third time lucky as big brother Tyson gave a blunt warning to whoever loses the celebrity boxing bout.
He said to Paul’s face: “The two guys are putting it on. They’re both undefeated and whoever loses is pretty much f****d, I think.
“There’s not a lot to say. It’s like me, when you speak a lot of s*** you have to back it up and that’s it.
“I’ve been doing these for years, 30-odd times in a row and now it’s time for the big boys to do it. I’m excited, I’m really excited.”
Jake Paul and Tommy Fury face off for the first time
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take you to learn boxing
Boxing takes 3 months to learn. This includes learning how to do footwork, stand, and balance. It’s important to remember that boxing is not only about throwing punches. It is important to know how to dodge and block attacks.
How can a beginner start boxing at home?
Boxing is one our oldest sports. Boxing was created in ancient times to help warriors fight off their enemies. Boxing can still be found all over the world. Boxing doesn’t require you to attend a gym. To box, all you need are a pair gloves and punching bags.
Amateur boxing clubs in your area can be joined and trained by professional coaches. Once you master basic punches & combinations, you will be ready for competition in tournaments.
How can I defend my boxing skills by myself?
Boxing is one of the oldest martial arts known to man. Boxing is also one of most difficult sports to learn. You don’t just punch someone in the face and knock him out. You must be able defend yourself from kicks and punches.
The first thing you need to do is find a boxing gym near you. Once you have found a suitable place to train you’ll need some gloves or headgear. Gloves protect your hands and the headgear your head. A T-shirt and shorts are required.
Once you have all your equipment, you need to heat up. Start slowly and work your way up gradually to full speed. You can then go to the mat and spar with another fighter when you feel ready. Don’t fret if you don’t succeed. You can always try again until it is perfect.
- It is just like normal sparring with a partner, but you want to throw punches at 75% of your normal speed. (wikihow.com)
- This article received 39 testimonials and 89% of readers who voted found it helpful, earning it our reader-approved status. (wikihow.com)
- Amazon.com: Ringside Diablo Wrestling Boxing Shoe – Clothing, Shoes & Jewellery
- Amazon.com – Sanabul Boxing Wraps Elastic 180in Red — Sports & Outdoors
How do I setup a Boxing Gym in My House
How to setup a boxing gym is a common question asked every day by people who want to start their own business. Many people want to know how much they should spend on equipment and what size space is required. How many employees are needed? The cost of starting a business can be affected by many factors. These include where you are located, how many employees you have, the marketing budget and competition. But one thing that most people forget is the importance of having good equipment. If you don’t have any equipment then you cannot get started. These are some great tips for starting a home boxing club.
- Training should be done in a safe environment. A garage, basement, spare room or even the living room would work just fine. Only one thing is required: there must be enough room to install the equipment.
- A punching bag is essential. It is crucial because you will not be able practice punches if you don’t have a punching bag. It could be anything you like, from a simple plastic bag to a sturdy leather bag. It must be big enough for you to carry it comfortably. Make sure it’s durable and sturdy so you can use it over the years.
- You need a mat. Matting is used to protect floors or walls while practicing kicks. It is often made of foam rubber. These products can be ordered online or offline.
- You need a bench. The bench can be used to support the body during pushups. They can be ordered online or in local stores. However, make sure that you choose the right size for you.
- A speedbag is essential. Speedbags are used to develop fast hand movements. You can purchase them online or in-store. Be sure to buy quality products that last.
- You will need a headgear. For sparring, you will need to use a headgear. You can purchase it online or in stores. Make certain that you choose something that fits well and protects your face.
- Gloves will be necessary. Gloves are used to protect your hands during sparring sessions. These gloves can be bought online or in stores. Pick the pair that suits you best.
- You will need a mouthpiece. You can use mouthpieces to protect your teeth during sparring sessions. These mouthpieces can be bought online or in stores. Make sure you choose the pair that fits your style and meets your needs.
- You will need a ring. Rings can be used to simulate real fights. These rings can be bought online or offline. It should have padding on both sides, so you don’t get hurt during sparring.
- You will need a towel. You need a towel to remove sweat after a workout. They can be purchased at local sporting goods store or online stores. Make sure that they’re soft and absorbent.
Did you miss our previous article…