A POWER SLAP fighter got knocked out by a ROBOT in a bizarre “parody” video.
UFC president Dana White is spearheading the rise in slap fighting.
A Power Slap fighter got knocked out by a ROBOT in a bizarre concept video
The video shows the robot being floored after a slap but returning fire to KO the human
A picture of the real slap
And one fan asked what it would look like to have a robot face a human.
They took a video from a Power Slap fight and replaced one competitor with an AI robot.
The description read: “A parody of what if Dana White’s Power Slap league added a robot as competitor in the future.”
The video shows the robot being floored after a slap but returning fire to KO the human.
White’s Power Slap league has come under fire for safety of competitors, who are left defenceless from the blows.
But in response, he told Nina-Marie Daniele: “We spend the money to make sure we have two healthy people in there before the fight, but in slap, they take three to five slaps per event.
“Fighters in boxing take three to four hundred punches a fight. It’s un-education or pure hate.”
Chris Nowinski, a Harvard Ph.D. and former wrestler has criticised the world’s handling of concussions.
CASINO SPECIAL – BEST ONLINE CASINOS FOR 2023
And he slammed one clip in which slapper Chris Kennedy appeared to show immediate signs of head injury, known as a fencing posture.
Nowinski tweeted: “This is so sad.
“Note the fencing posture with the first brain injury. He may never be the same.”
In a separate post, he also took aim at White and TV broadcasters TBS.
He posted: “@danawhite & @TBSNetwork should be ashamed. Pure exploitation. What’s next, ”Who can survive a stabbing?”’
Slap fighters take defenceless blows to the face
Dana White has come under fire for his slap fighting league
Frequently Asked Questions
How to defend yourself
When you’re being attacked, you must always protect your head. Avoid getting punched. To do so, you need to know how to block an incoming punch. Here’s the way to do it.
- Elevate your shoulders high and straighten your shoulders.
- Keep your elbows straight up.
- Block the incoming punch by using your forearm.
- Counterattack immediately.
- Continue blocking until your attacker runs off.
- Never give up on your defense.
What are the 7 punches in boxing?
The seven punches in boxing are jab, cross, hook, uppercut, straight right, left hook, and body shot. These punches can be used to strike the opponent’s head and body.
How can I box without a partner?
You can practice boxing by watching professional matches on TV, even if your partner is not available. A local amateur boxing association is also available. Amateur boxesing clubs usually hold regular training sessions. These sessions typically involve sparring partners, who often hit pads together.
Boxing can also be practiced using punching bags. Before you hit the bag, make sure to wear protective gear like boxing gloves.
How much weight should I lift when working out?
Lifting weights is important if you wish to build your strength. When lifting weights, there are some guidelines that you should follow. Do not push yourself too hard. Aim to lift heavierweights every other days. Third, complete each exercise 8 times. Fourth, you should rest for two minutes between sets. Fifth, all exercises should be performed without momentum. Finally, be focused on form, not speed.
How can I increase my defense against fighting?
You can improve your defense in fighting by learning how to fight smart. You must know how to defend against attacks from all angles, and you must also know how to counterattack if necessary.
If you don’t know the art of fighting, you won’t have the ability to win any fights. You’ll just get beaten up. But, if you are able to fight, you will be prepared for any situation.
These are some tips that will help you improve your defense.
- You need to know where your opponent is coming from. This means you must pay close attention to the body language of your opponent. If he appears nervous, it could indicate that he is about to launch his next attack.
- Stay calm. Don’t panic. Instead, try to remain focused and relaxed.
- Block with your arms. It is simple and effective to defend yourself from attacks by blocking your arms.
- Counterattack. Counterattack.
- Fight dirty. Fighting dirty can be a way to defend yourself. For example, if your opponent throws a kick at you, then you can respond by kicking him back.
- You want to be running at roughly 75-80% of your top speed..5 mile slow, easy recovery jog at the end.X Research source 2Mix in long runs, shadow boxing, and short sprints on non-interval days. (wikihow.com)
- This article received 39 testimonials and 89% of readers who voted found it helpful, earning it our reader-approved status. (wikihow.com)
How to setup a Boxing Gym at my House
Anyone who wants to open a business is often asked how to set-up a boxing studio. Many people are curious about how much equipment they should purchase, what type of space they need, and how many employees they will require. There are many factors that can affect the cost of starting your business. Location, type of business and number of employees are all important factors. However, most people neglect the importance of quality equipment. You cannot start if there isn’t the equipment. Here are some tips for setting up a boxing school in your home.
- Training should be done in a safe environment. A garage, basement, spare room or even the living room would work just fine. The only requirement is that there must be enough space to set up the equipment.
- You will need at least one punching bag. It is crucial because you will not be able practice punches if you don’t have a punching bag. This can be anything from a small plastic bag to heavy leather bags. It should be big enough that you can comfortably carry it. Make sure it’s durable and sturdy so you can use it over the years.
- You will need a pad. When practicing kicks, mats are used to protect walls and floors. It is often made of foam rubber. They can be bought online or offline stores.
- A bench is essential. You can use a bench to support your body when you are doing pushups. You can buy them online or in-store. Make sure you get the right size.
- Speedbags are essential. Speedbags allow you to make quick hand movements. They can be purchased online or in stores. Be sure to buy quality products that last.
- A headgear will be necessary. You need a headgear to protect your head while sparring. It can either be purchased online or in a physical store. Make certain that you choose something that fits well and protects your face.
- Gloves are required. Gloves are necessary to protect your hands when sparring. You can purchase them online or in-store. Find the right pair for you.
- A mouthpiece is necessary. Mouthpieces can be used to protect your smile during sparring sessions. These can be purchased online or in-store. You should choose the pair that best suits you and your needs.
- A ring is essential. Rings are used to simulate real fights. They can be purchased offline or online stores. Make sure that it has padding on both sides so that you aren’t injured during sparring sessions.
- You need a towel. To wipe away sweat after each session, towels are necessary. They can be purchased in your local sporting goods stores or online. Make sure that they’re soft and absorbent.