TYSON FURY has revealed he fell out with Derek Chisora after his heavyweight pal backed Dillian Whyte to beat him earlier this year.
Fury, 34, knocked Whyte out in devastating fashion at Wembley Stadium back in April, finishing the contest with a sixth-round uppercut.
Fury and Chisora will meet for a third time on December 3
But in the days leading up to the bout, Chisora surprisingly picked underdog Whyte to beat the WBC champion.
Del Boy and The Gypsy King had become good friends after their two fights in 2011 and 2014 – both of which were won by Fury.
However Fury, who will take on Chisora for a third time at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium on December 3, now claims they have fallen out following his old pal’s backing of Whyte.
Speaking in his autobiography – which is out on November 10 – Fury said: “Now I’m due to fight Derek Chisora on December 3 — having already beaten him twice.
“Chisora and I used to be pals but when it came to my Wembley showdown against Dillian Whyte, Chisora tipped the other bloke to knock me out.
“I couldn’t get my head around that. How can you claim to be someone’s friend and then back another fighter to send him to the canvas?
“I really had no idea what was eating him at the time. Perhaps it was jealousy.”
Fury remains unbeaten as a professional, winning 32 of his 33 bouts to date.
His only blemish came in a controversial draw with Deontay Wilder in December 2018 – a result he put right in their subsequent two contests as Fury knocked his American rival out on both occasions.
Meanwhile, Chisora has lost 12 of his 45 pro contests – including seven times since Fury’s second win over him in 2014.
But last time out Del Boy clinched arguably the best win of his career – a split decision victory over Kubrat Pulev.
Despite that, though, Chisora remains a huge underdog heading into the contest.
And if Fury has his hand raised in December, he is expected to face Oleksandr Usyk for all the belts in Saudi Arabia in March.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are some ways I can improve my combat defense?
Learning how to fight intelligently can help you improve your defense. It is important to know how to defend yourself against all types of attacks, as well as how to counterattack when necessary.
You won’t be able to fight if you don’t know what fighting is. You’ll just get beaten up. But, if you are able to fight, you will be prepared for any situation.
These are some tips that will help you improve your defense.
- Be aware of where your opponent is attacking. This means you should pay attention to what your opponent is saying. You should pay attention to his body language. If he seems nervous, that could be an indication of his next attack.
- Stay calm. Don’t panic. Instead, remain calm and focused.
- Block with your arms. You can defend yourself against attacks by blocking with your arms.
- Counterattack. You must immediately counterattack if you see your enemy attacking you.
- Fight dirty. Fighting dirty can be a way to defend yourself. For example, if your opponent throws a kick at you, then you can respond by kicking him back.
What are the benefits of boxing?
Boxing offers many health benefits. For one, boxing can help build strong bones and muscles. It improves coordination, reflexes, and coordination. It also strengthens your heart and lungs. The best part is that boxing doesn’t require any special equipment. You can use whatever you have around the house.
How can a beginner start boxing at home?
Boxing is one of the oldest sports known to man. Boxing was originally developed during ancient times to train warriors to fight against enemies. Today, boxing is still widely practiced around the world. You don’t need to go to the gym to box. You will need some gloves, punching bag, and some friends to spar.
There are many local amateur boxing groups that you can join to train with professionals. You’ll be ready for tournaments once you have mastered basic combinations and punches.
Can I box without fighting?
Fighting is the only way to train boxing. You must put in the work to get better at boxing. If you put in the work, you will see improvements in your boxing technique, speed and endurance as well as strength and stamina.
A good fight will help you improve your boxing technique. It is important to observe their movements, their defenses, and how well they use punches. Next, try to copy their moves.
Next, you’ll have to spar against another opponent boxer. This is where your ability to improve your boxing technique will be revealed. When you spar, you’ll also notice how fast you can punch, how strong your punches feel, and how well you block incoming punches.
Doing drills is another way to improve your boxing skills. Practice makes perfect, so be patient and persistent.
What is the average time it takes to become a professional fighter?
Professional boxing requires dedication and years of hardwork. If you want to become a professional boxer, you’ll need to dedicate at least 10 hours per week to training.
Where should I shop for boxing equipment
There are many online places where you can purchase boxing equipment. You can find equipment online at Amazon, eBay, Walmart and Target. You might also consider discount stores such as Ross and TJ Maxx if you are looking for low-cost boxing gear.
Look into reputable brands like Warrior and Golden Glove if you are looking to buy quality boxing gear.
How do you practice boxing punches?
You can practice boxing using a punching bags. You’ll need to keep punching the bag until you feel you have mastered the technique. Then, move to the next area. Once you feel confident with the area, move on to next.
- You want to be running at roughly 75-80% of your top speed..5 mile slow, easy recovery jog at the end.X Research source 2Mix in long runs, shadow boxing, and short sprints on non-interval days. (wikihow.com)
- This article received 39 testimonials and 89% of readers who voted found it helpful, earning it our reader-approved status. (wikihow.com)
How do I set up a boxing gym at my house?
Many people are curious about how to start a boxing business. Many people wonder how much money to spend on equipment, what space is necessary, how many staff they require, etc. There are many factors that affect the cost of starting your own business. Some of these factors are location, type and number of employees, budget, competition, etc. Most people don’t realize the importance to have good equipment. Without the proper equipment, you can’t get started. So if you really want to start a boxing gym in your home, here are some tips to help you out.
- You will need somewhere to train. Anyplace you can train is fine, whether it’s in your garage, basement, spare or living area. Only one requirement: There must be enough space for the equipment to be set up.
- You will need at least one punching bag. It is crucial because you will not be able practice punches if you don’t have a punching bag. It can be anything, from a lightweight plastic bag to an expensive leather bag. It should be big enough that you can comfortably carry it. Also make sure that it is sturdy and durable so that you can use it for years to come.
- You need a mat. Matting protects floors and walls from kicks. Matting is typically made from foam rubber. They can be purchased online as well as in offline shops.
- A bench is essential. You can use a bench to support your body when you are doing pushups. These can be bought online or in stores. But make sure to choose the right size.
- A speedbag is required. Speedbags can be used to improve hand movement speed. They can be purchased from online or offline stores. Be sure to buy quality products that last.
- Headgear is necessary. It protects your head when sparring. You can buy it from either online shops or offline stores. Be sure to find the perfect fit and protect your face.
- You need gloves. Gloves are needed to protect your hands during sparring sessions. They can be ordered online or at local shops. Find the right pair for you.
- You need a mouthpiece. Mouthpieces are used for protecting your teeth during sparring sessions. These can be purchased online or in-store. You should choose the pair that best suits you and your needs.
- A ring is essential. Rings can be used for simulating real fights. You can purchase them either online or offline. So that you don’t get injured during sparring, ensure it has padding both sides.
- You will need to have a towel. To wipe your sweat off after every workout, use a towel. They can be purchased at local sporting goods store or online stores. You should ensure that they are absorbent and soft.