DEREK CHISORA claimed he told Tyson Fury that Jake Paul will knock out his brother Tommy.
Chisora is helping promote the grudge match between Paul and Tommy on February 26 in Saudi Arabia.
Tyson Fury and Derek Chisora sat ringside
The celebrity boxing rivals came face to face for the first time last weekend at Wembley Arena.
Tyson was sat ringside and pictured having a word with Chisora, who he has beaten three times in the past.
And Chisora claimed Tyson seemed unbothered by the prospect of his little brother losing the mega-money fight.
He told iFL TV: “We were just talking family talk, nothing much. Just hanging out.
“I told him his brother is going to get knocked out and then he goes, ‘As long as he’s getting paid.'”
Tommy, 23, is finally set to meet Paul, 26, in the ring having pulled out twice before amid injury and US visa issues in the past.
And heavyweight champion Tyson, 34, has publicly stated he can stay in the Middle East and vacate their famous fighting surname if he loses.
It has upped the ante even more, as tempers threatened to boil over when Tommy and Jake went nose to nose.
CASINO SPECIAL – BEST NEW CUSTOMER SIGN UP DEALS
Chisora, 38, had the task of getting in between the two and talked up the pay-per-view clash.
He said to BT Sport: “It’s a delicious fight. I call it delicious.
“You know when you eat something and you go, ‘Wow, this is so delicious.’ This fight is going to be so delicious.”
Jake Paul, Derek Chisora and Tommy Fury
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Boxing, exactly?
Boxing is an intense sport in which two people attempt to knock their opponent out by hitting them in both the head or face. Boxing is a sport where you aim to knock out your opponent as hard and as painlessly as possible. Both boxers need to be able throw punches at high speeds in order to achieve this. They must also have good hand eye coordination.
How long does it take for you to master boxing?
Boxing is one among the oldest martial arts known. The first recorded boxing match was held in China around 2200 BC. Since thousands of years, boxing is a well-known sport. Athletes and celebrities still love boxing. However, it takes around 10 to learn how to box.
It takes so long for boxing to be learned because there are many types of movements involved. Each movement requires specific muscles in order to be effective. So, it takes time to develop these muscles.
After you learn how to move your own body, you can practice any type of boxing. As you get more proficient at each technique, you will be able to improve your skills.
How do beginner boxers train?
Although boxing is one of oldest sports, its popularity has increased only recently. Boxing is a sport where two fighters face off against each other in a ring. They punch each other until one fighter falls down.
To become a boxer, you must first find out what boxing is like. You can also watch fights online to see how it feels like hitting someone. After you have decided if you are interested in boxing, you can choose the style of fighting that you like.
What is the difference between a left hook and a right cross?
A left hook is thrown to the side of your body, while a right-cross is thrown to the front.
A left hook is thrown facing the opponent with the back hand. The elbow is bent 90°, and the wrist is turned 45° towards the opponent.
With the palm facing the opponent, a right cross is performed. The elbow should be straight. The opponent is 45 degrees from your wrist.
What are the various types of boxing gloves available?
There are three main types for boxing gloves: mitts or fingerless mitts. The padding around the knuckles of mitten gloves is called padding. Fingerless mitts have no padding around the knuckles but still cover the fingers. Full-fingered gloves have padding on the entire hand.
The mitten is used to punch or hit with the fist. Fingerless mitt gloves are used for punching or striking with the knuckle of the index finger. Boxing gloves for full-finger punching can be obtained with full-fingered hands.
How can you improve your punching form?
The most important part of boxing is the punching technique. To be a good boxer, you need to master the art of punching. Here are some tips for improving your punching ability.
- Keep your head up. Your head should always be up while throwing punches.
- Punch from the shoulder. Use your shoulder to strike the target when you punch.
- Focus on your feet. Keep your feet still when you are punching.
- Send short, sharp punches. Your body will be tired faster if you are throwing longer punches.
- Don’t forget about defense! Always keep your distance from any punches coming in.
- Use your elbows. To defend yourself, your elbows are a good option.
- Learn how to use your legs. Properly using your legs will help you avoid being knocked down.
- Practice every day. Even if you feel tired, continue training. It takes practice to get good at anything.
- Have fun! Have fun doing what you do.
- Remember to breathe. You will be stronger and have more energy if you breathe correctly.
- Relax. Do not worry about making mistakes. Focus on learning new things.
- Be patient. Boxing can be difficult. It takes time to perfect your skills.
- Never stop learning. As long as there’s room to improve, there’ll be more.
- You can listen to music. Music can be a great way to relax and concentrate while training.
- View videos of professional fighters. The fights can inspire you and motivate you to work harder.
- Read books. Reading can help you understand boxing techniques better.
- It is important to take breaks. Sometimes, you need to take a break. Go outside and play basketball or soccer.
- Find a coach. A coach who is an expert in boxing can help you get better faster.
- Push-ups are a great exercise. Push-ups are great for building strength and endurance.
- This article received 39 testimonials and 89% of readers who voted found it helpful, earning it our reader-approved status. (wikihow.com)
- It is just like normal sparring with a partner, but you want to throw punches at 75% of your normal speed. (wikihow.com)
How to learn to box for exercise
How to learn how to box for Exercise
You learn boxing to increase your physical fitness and self-confidence. Boxing has become a very popular sport. It requires speed, agility and strength.
It’s a great way for you to feel fit and healthy. You’ll enjoy it so much, you’ll want more.
There are many different types of boxing training programs available. Some are held at health clubs or gyms, while others can be done at home. You can also study online from any location in the world.
You should ensure that the program you select meets your lifestyle and goals. The best programs focus on exercises that increase muscle mass, flexibility and cardiovascular endurance. They also promote overall well being.
You should also consider whether you prefer a beginner’s course or a more advanced one. Basic techniques and drills are taught in beginner’s programs. These include shadowboxing and sparring, mittwork, and punching combinations. Advanced programs cover more complex movements and offer more variety.
The beginner’s program usually lasts around 8 weeks and costs less than $100. However, they don’t provide any guidance on nutrition, weight loss, injury prevention, or other aspects of boxing training.
Advanced programs usually last for six months and are around $300. They can include nutrition advice, stretching routines, warm up exercises, and instructions on proper technique. Some programs offer resistance training (such lifting weights) as well as aerobic conditioning (such running).