HEAVYWEIGHT stars Dillian Whyte and Alexander Povetkin go head-to-head as elite boxing makes a comeback.
This clash will be the most high profile clash since lockdown began, with the heavyweight pair due to duke it out at the Matchroom Mansion.
The clash was originally scheduled for May 2 but was rescheduled twice due to the pandemic.
The fight is for the WBC interim heavyweight title and sets up the winner for another major fight going forward.
When is Whyte vs Povetkin?
- The fight is due to take place at the Matchroom Boxing HQ in Essex on Saturday, August 22.
- The two fighters are expected to do their ring walks at 10pm BST.
- However, the ring walks time will be dependent on the undercard results.
What TV channel is Whyte vs Povetkin on?
- Sky Sports Box Office will be broadcasting the match from 7pm BST.
- The full event is priced at £19.95.
Where can I watch the livestream?
- You can live stream the match for the same price on your computer or tablet device.
- Spky Sports Box Office is also now available on BT TV via channel 496.
- Dillian Whyte vs Alexander Povetkin – WBC interim heavyweight title
- Katie Taylor (c) vs. Delfine Persoon – Unified WBA, WBC, IBF, WBO, and The Ring female lightweight titles
- Luther Clay (c) vs. Chris Kongo – WBO Global welterweight title
- Jack Cullen vs. Zak Chelli
- Alen Babic vs. Shawndell Tegel Winters