ENGLAND face Sri Lanka in their final clash of Group 1, with their hopes of a T20 World Cup semi-final still alive.
Jos Buttler was ever impressive when England faced New Zealand, putting on a fine display to help his side to victory.
And now England are one win away from the semi-finals.
- Start time: 8am GMT
- Live stream/TV: Sky Sports Cricket
Follow all the latest updates with our live blog below…
England are hopeful of making it to the T20 Cricket World Cup semi-final
With Australia and New Zealand also in action, all three sides sit on the same points so England will be going all out for the win.
A victory could see them into the semi-finals as the dream of the T20 World Cup remains.
When is England vs Sri Lanka?
- England take on Sri Lanka on Saturday, November 5.
- The match will begin from 8am UK time.
- The Sydney Cricket Ground will be the venue for the T20 clash, with the arena holding a 48,000 capacity.
What TV channel is it on and can I live stream it?
- The match will be broadcast live from Sydney on Sky Sports Main Event and Sky Sports Cricket.
- NowTV are also offering daily passes for Sky Sports, allowing non-Sky customers to view the match.
- Customers of Sky can watch the match through the Sky Go app, which can be downloaded onto your mobile or tablet device.
What is the team news?
The playing XI will be announced closer to the match, but the World Cup squads for both teams are as follows:
Sri Lanka: Dasu Shanaka, Pathum Nissanka, Kusal Mendis, Charith Asalanka, Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Dhananjaya de Silva, Wanindu Hasaranga, Maheesh Theekshana, Jeffrey Vandersay, Chamika Karunaratne, Kasun Rajitha, Ashen Bandara, Lahiru Kumara, Binura Fernanod, Pramod Madushan
Reserves: Praveen Jayawickrema, Dinesh Chandimal, Nuwanidu Fernando
England: Jos Buttler, Moeen Ali, Harry Brook, Sam Curran, Chris Jordan, Liam Livingstone, Dawid Malan, Adil Rashid, Phil Salt, Ben Stokes, Tymal Mills, David Willey, Chris Woakes, Mark Wood, Alex Hales
Reserves: Liam Dawson, Richard Gleeson, Luke Wood