ENGLAND face India in the T20 World Cup semi-final as they look to earn their place in the final.
Coming out of Group 1 after victory over Sri Lanka on the final day of the group stage, England earned their place in the next round.
Chris Woakes and Ben Stokes celebrate after beating Sri Lanka
India will be no pushovers, however, and England know they must be on their best form if they are to come out of the clash on top.
We have all the information leading up to the match in Australia.
When is India vs England?
- India vs England takes place on Thursday, November 10.
- The clash is set to get underway from 8am UK time.
- The semi-final will be held at the Adelaide Oval, which can hold up to 53,500 spectators.
Where to watch India vs England?
- The clash will be shown live on Sky Sports Main Event and Sky Sports Cricket.
- Sky customers can live stream the clash from the Sky Go app, available for download onto all mobile and tablet devices.
- The coverage will get underway from 8am UK time.
What is the latest team news?
India squad: Rohit Sharma (captain), KL Rahul, Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav, Deepak Hooda, Hardik Pandya, Dinesh Karthik (w), Ravichandran Ashwin, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Mohammed Shami, Arshdeep Singh, Harshal Patel, Yuzvendra Chahal, Rishabh Pant
England squad: Jos Buttler (captain), Moeen Ali, Harry Brook, Sam Curran, Alex Hales, Chris Jordan, Liam Livingstone, Dawid Malan, Tymal Mills, Adil Rashid, Phil Salt, Ben Stokes, David Willey, Chris Woakes, Mark Wood
- India to win – 4/5
- England to win – 1/1
Odds courtesy of Betfair and correct at time of writing.