DENMARK find themselves a single game away from the semi-finals of Euro 2020 despite losing their first game of the tournament,.
The Danes will take on Czech Republic, who shocked Holland in their round of 16 clash last week.
CASINO SIGN UP OFFER: GET £10 FREE BONUS WITH NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED
The Czechs finished third in Group D while Denmark came second in theirs.
The Scandinavian side have played like a team possessed since star player Christian Eriksen suffered a cardiac arrest on the pitch in their opening game loss to Finland.
What time does Czech Republic vs Denmark kick-off?
- Czech Republic’s clash against Denmark will be kick-off at 5pm UK time – TONIGHT.
- The game will be held at the Olympic Stadium in Baku, Azerbaijan.
- There will be a limited amount of supporters in the stadium because of coronavirus restrictions.
What channel is it on and can it be live streamed?
- Denmark’s huge quarter-final with Czech Republic will be shown live on ITV 1.
- Coverage of the game will begin at 4.30pm UK time.
- You can live stream the event from the ITV Hub app, which is available for download onto your mobile device, tablet and Smart TV.
Can I watch for FREE?
- Yes, the game is available for FREE on ITV 1.
- You can also catch the action on the ITV Hub.
Denmark could look to return to their patented 3-4-3 after coach Kasper Hjulmand tinkered with the system for the win over Wales last week.
Daniel Wass missed that game with an injury but could be in contention to play, while they also had to make do without Yussuf Poulsen.
Simon Kjaer left the pitch injured during the Wales clash but is in line to start against the Czechs.
Jan Boril returns for Jaroslav Silhavy’s side after serving a one-game suspension.
Captain Vladimir started the Holland win on the bench and could face the same fate for his country’s clash with Denmark.
- Czech Republic in 90 mins – 29/10
- Draw – 21/10
- Denmark in 90 mins – 11/10
- Czech Republic to qualify – 31/20
- Denmark to qualify – 1/2
*Odds courtesy of Betfair and correct at time of publication.