BELGIUM are looking to make a statement of intent as they take on newcomers Finland in their final Euro 2020 group match.
The Belgians are already through with two wins out of two and will top the group with a draw – while the Finns will progress with a win, or a draw if Russia lose to Denmark.
The Finns meanwhile would love to make their debut tournament even more memorable by escaping the group.
What time does Finland vs Belgium kick off?
- Finland vs Belgium takes place on Monday, June 21.
- The match kicks off at 8pm UK time – 9pm in Belgium and 10pm in Finland and Russia.
- It will be played at the Krestovsky Stadium in St Petersburg.
- The two sides last met competitively in Euro 2008 qualifying, when they played out a 0-0 draw in Brussels in 2007.
- More recently, they drew 1-1 in the Belgian capital in 2016 in a friendly, with Romelu Lukaku scoring a last minute equaliser.
- The other Group B match between Russia and Denmark will take place simultaneously in Copenhagen.
What TV channel is Finland vs Belgium on and can I live stream it?
- Finland vs Belgium is live on BBC 1.
- To stream the game live, head to the BBC iPlayer.
- Yle have the Euro 2020 TV rights in Finland while RTBF and VRT are the Belgian broadcasters.
Can I watch Finland vs Belgium for free?
- Yes. BBC is free to watch on TV and online for all UK viewers with a TV licence.
- Get your TV licence here.
Reports claim Martinez will start Kevin De Bruyne, Alex Witsel and Eden Hazard in a bid to get the trio match fit.
Despite already qualifying, the ex-Everton boss is expected to put out a strong team as he wants to win every game.
Thorgan Hazard is at risk of suspension, along with Finland players Glen Kamara, Robin Lod, Tim Sparv and Daniel O’Shaughnessy.
But Kanerva cannot afford to rest those four stars as Finland need to play their strongest team to stand any chance of getting a result against the Belgians.