PATRICK VIEIRA returns to Arsenal for the first time as a manager with his Crystal Palace side looking to nick a crucial three points.
Palace have been draw specialists so far this season, with seven points from as many games and their only victory coming against Arsenal’s North London rivals Spurs.
That day, a Japhet Tanganga red card and a brace from Odsonne Edouard saw the Eagles run out 3-0 winners.
Arsenal meanwhile have three wins, three loses and a draw, following a 0-0 at Brighton two weeks ago.
What time does Arsenal vs Crystal Palace kick off?
- Arsenal vs Crystal Palace takes place on Monday, October 18.
- The match kicks off at 8pm UK time.
- It takes place at the Emirates Stadium.
- The sides last met in May when Arsenal ran out 3-1 winners at Selhurst Park after stoppage time strikes from Nicolas Pepe and Gabriel Martinelli.
What TV channel is Arsenal vs Crystal Palace on and can I live stream it?
- Crystal Palace vs Arsenal is live on Sky Sports Premier League and Sky Sports Main Event.
- Coverage commences at 7pm – one hour before kick-off.
- To stream the game live, head to your Sky Go account.
- Non-Sky Sports subscribers can still watch all the action with a Now TV Day Pass from £9.99.
Granit Xhaka is still recovering from a knee injury picked up last month, while Gabriel Martinelli is also unlikely to feature.
Crystal Palace have no new injuries ahead of this one. However, Nathan Ferguson and Ebere Eze are not likely to play as the Eagles look to cautiously bring them back into the side following injuries.
Michael Olise may start for Palace after impressing as a substitute against Leicester before the international break.
Crystal Palace 9/2
*Odds from Betfair correct as of Friday, October 15
Did you miss our previous article…