ARSENAL go into tonight’s clash against Norwich buoyed by their last-gasp FA Cup win over Sheffield United.
Bottom-side Norwich have failed to score in six of their last seven Premier League games.
When is Arsenal vs Norwich?
- The Premier League clash will kick off at 6pm on Wednesday, July 1.
- The Emirates plays host for the game
- When the sides met before in December they drew 2-2 with goals from Aubameyang, Pukki and Cantwell
Which TV channel and live stream can I watch it on?
- The game will also be on BT Sport 1.
- Coverage begins at 5.30pm.
- If you already have BT Broadband, you can add BT TV and Sport to your existing contract from just £15.00 per month. You can also add the ‘Big Sport’ package for £40 per month which includes all BT Sport and 11 Sky Sports channels via a NOW TV pass.
How can I watch it for free?
- EE customers can get a FREE three-month BT Sport app trial by texting SPORT to 150.
You can then cancel at any time.
What is the team news?
Arsenal will be without David Luiz as the Brazil international picked up a knock during the weekend FA Cup fixture.
Benrd Leno and Pablo Mari as well as long-term absentee Calum Chambers are all still out of contention, meaning Arteta may have to assemble a makeshift defence for the match.
The Canaries also have problems at the back with Timm Klose getting a red card over the weekend leaving him unavailable for the match.
Grant Hanlet and Christoph Zimmerman are still out which means an emergency centre-back could be bought in for the squad.
- Arsenal to win – 4/9
- Draw – 17/5
- Norwich to win – 6/1
- Over 2.5 goals in the game –
- Aubameyang to have 4 or more shots and score in the second half – 21/10
*All odds from Ladbrokes and correct at time of publication.
Did you miss our previous article…