CHELSEA host Malmo after an underwhelming start to what appeared a straightforward Champions League group.
The Blues were pushed all the way by Zenit in their opening game at Stamford Bridge before Romelu Lukaku popped up with a second half winner.
And they were then beaten 1-0 by Juventus in a match in Turin that was far more comfortable for the hosts than the scoreline suggested.
Visitors Malmo have yet to impress in this year’s tournament, as they were thumped 3-0 at home by Juventus and 4-0 in St Petersburg by Zenit.
What time does Chelsea vs Malmo kick off?
- Chelsea take on Malmo on Wednesday, October 20.
- The match kicks off at 8pm UK time – 9pm in Sweden.
- It will be played at Stamford Bridge.
- The sides last met in the Europa League in 2019, with Chelsea recording a 4-0 aggregate win after triumphing 2-1 in Sweden and 3-0 in West London.
What TV channel is Chelsea vs Malmo on and can I live stream it?
- Chelsea vs Malmo is live on BT Sport 3.
- Coverage commences at 7.15pm – 45 minutes before kick-off.
- To stream the game live, head to the BT Sport website or app.
Can I watch Chelsea vs Malmo for free?
- EE customers can get BT Sport INCLUDED to their plan at no extra cost if they are on a plan with Smart Benefits – simply log in to EE and choose BT Sport app.
- And then get it on the big screen by texting SPORT to 150 to get a FREE three-month trial of large screen so you can cast all the action on your TV.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £15 per month subscription unless cancelled.
Antonio Rudiger is set to miss out with a back problem but Thiago Silva will return after missing the game at Brenford having played for Brazil on Thursday evening.
Christian Pulisic is out with an ankle injury while Hakim Ziyech is a doubt due to illness.
Anel Ahmedhodzic is suspended for Malmo after getting sent off at Zenit with Niklas Moisander expected to replace him.
Oscar Lewicki, Jonas Knudsen, Ola Toivonen and Felix Beijmo are all out for the Swedes.
*Odds from Betfair correct as of Tuesday, October 19.
Did you miss our previous article…