CHELSEA take on Premier League champions Man City this weekend in what will be a mouth-watering clash in London.
The Blues are on fire this season and haven’t conceded a goal in open play in the Premier League, while City have dropped four points.
JOIN SUN VEGAS: GET A FREE £10 BONUS WITH 100s OF GAMES TO PLAY AND NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED (Ts&Cs apply)
The two sides last met in the Champions League final, which Chelsea won 1-0, back in May.
And now the pair will face off again in another important game to stake their bragging rights.
When does Chelsea vs Man City kick-off?
- Chelsea vs Man City will get underway from 12.30pm UK time on Saturday, September 25.
- The game will take place at Stamford Bridge in London.
- There will be a full capacity crowd in attendance for the match.
What channel is it and can it be live streamed?
- Chelsea vs Man City will be shown live on BT Sport 1 and BT Sport Ultimate.
- You can live stream the action from the BT Sport app, which is available for download onto your mobile device or tablet.
Can I watch for FREE?
- EE customers can get BT Sport INCLUDED to their plan at no extra cost if they are on a plan with Smart Benefits – simply log in to EE and choose BT Sport app.
- And then get it on the big screen by texting SPORT to 150 to get a FREE three-month trial of large screen so you can cast all the action on your TV.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £15 per month subscription unless cancelled.
Chelsea are hopeful that Edouard Mendy can return to the fold for the Blues having missed their last two games.
Christian Pulisic is still out with an ankle problem but N’Golo Kante should start in midfield with Jorginho.
Ilkay Gündoğan and Rodri face late fitness teats while John Stones and Aymeric Laporte are both on the injured tables.
Jack Grealish, Ferran Torres and Gabriel Jesus could start up from for Guardiola’s side.
- Chelsea – 17/10
- Draw – 21/10
- Man City – 7/4
*Odds courtesy of Betfair and correct at time of publication.
Did you miss our previous article…