CHELSEA go into their final game of the season against Watford THIS SUNDAY under no pressure whatsoever.
The Blues have endured a rollercoaster of a campaign – and one they’ll want to forget in a hurry.
Thomas Tuchel’s men were pipped to both the Carabao Cup and FA Cup by Liverpool.
And at one stage, the West London outfit looked as if they could miss out on a Champions League spot despite being in the top four all campaign.
However, Arsenal’s loss to Newcastle cemented CL qualification for the Blues which gives Tuchel the freedom to approach this game against Championship-bound Hornets, anyhow he chooses.
What time does Chelsea vs Watford kick off?
- Chelsea entertain Watford on Sunday, May 22 – the final day of the season.
- It is scheduled to kick off at 4pm UK time.
- The game will be played at Stamford Bridge in Fulham, London which can hold around 41,000 spectators.
- Thomas Tuchel’s side scraped a marginal win when the sides met earlier on in the campaign.
What TV channel is Chelsea vs Watford on and can I live stream it?
- Chelsea vs Watford will be broadcasted live on Sky Sports Main Event via the red button.
- There will be no separate coverage as EVERY match on the final day of the Premier League season will be accessible on that same channel.
- Subscription members have the option to stream the game live via the Sky Sports website or Sky Go app.
Team news will become available once Chelsea have completed their midweek fixture
- Chelsea to win 1/7
- Draw 13/2
- Watford to win 16/1
*Odds courtesy of Betfair are correct at time of publication
Did you miss our previous article…