CHELSEA make the short trip to Crystal Palace hoping to make it back-to-back Premier League win.
Frank Lampard’s men hit back from their shock loss to West Ham with a 3-0 victory over Watford, barely getting out of second gear in the process.
They will face a Palace side who have lost their last three top-flight games on the spin, extinguishing any hopes of a late-season European push.
Roy Hodgson’s men have failed to score in that run of defeats but do boast a decent record against the visitors, beating them 2-1 here in 2017.
When is Crystal Palace vs Chelsea?
- Part of a packed midweek schedule, this Premier League clash will be held on Tuesday, July 7.
- Kick-off at Selhurst Park is at 6pm GMT.
- When Chelsea visited this ground last in December 2018, they left with all three points after a strike from N’Golo Kante.
Which TV channel and live stream can I watch it on?
- You can catch this game live on Sky Sports Action and Main Event.
- Watford vs Norwich is kicking off at the same time, with that match on Sky Sports Premier League and Sky Pick.
- Coverage will begin from South East London at 5.30pm.
- If you’re not a Sky subscriber, you can either join us here on SunSport to follow on our LIVE BLOG or grab a NOW TV pass from £9.99.
What is the team news?
Chelsea are sweating on the fitness of Kante who picked up a hamstring issue against Watford and is a major doubt.
With such a packed fixture list, Lampard is also without Mateo Kovavic and Fikayo Tomori through injury.
Christian Benteke is available again for Palace who have no new injury concerns.
Defensive trio Martin Kelly, Jeffrey Schlupp and James Tomkins all remain out.
- Crystal Palace to win – 6/1
- Draw at Selhurst Park – 16/5
- Chelsea victory – 4/9
- Both teams to score –
*Odds from Ladbrokes and correct at time of publication.