THE Premier League is due to kick off again on June 17, with no fewer than 22 live games in the opening fortnight.
Aston Villa are due to kick off the season, taking on Sheffield United at 6pm followed by Arsenal vs Manchester City with Mikel Arteta against his former boss Pep Guardiola at 8:15pm.
Below is a comprehensive list of all the free-to-air games and which channels to catch them on.
Sky Sports will showing 64 games, 39 they would’ve originally had the rights to and they picked up an additional 25.
Sky announced that the Merseyside derby will be available to watch for free on Sky Pick, as Liverpool could be crowned champions on Sunday June 21 at 7pm.
BT Sport will also be showing 20 games this season, and Amazon Prime and the BBC will air four matches each, however none of these games will be available for free.
The BBC games will be free to watch with Bournemouth vs Crystal Palace airing on Saturday June 20 at 7:45pm.
Their second game will be Norwich vs Everton on Wednesday June 24, the remaining two games and broadcasters are still being decided.
Will Amazon air games for free?
You will not need to be a paying member of Amazon Prime to watch the Amazon games, and they will be free to watch for all.
It’s unclear whether you need an Amazon account or need to sign up and give any details as Amazon doesn’t have a TV channel but you’d need a smart TV, laptop, tablet or mobile to watch so there may be the need to provide at the very least an email address.
How do I watch Sky Pick?
Sky will put games on the free-to-air channel and Sky Sports. Pick is available on 159 on Sky and 144 on Freeview.
20 games have been confirmed as free-to-view so far. They are listed down below.
Wednesday, June 17
- Aston Villa v Sheffield United 6pm SKY
- Man City vs Arsenal – 8.15pm SKY
Friday, June 19
- Norwich v Southampton 6pm Sky Pick FREE TO AIR
- Tottenham v Manchester United 8.15pm SKY
Saturday, June 20
- Watford v Leicester 12.30pm BT
- Brighton v Arsenal 3pm BT
- West Ham v Wolves 5.30pm SKY
- Bournemouth v Crystal Palace 7.45pm BBC – FREE TO AIR
Sunday, June 21
- Newcastle v Sheffield United 2pm Sky Pick FREE TO AIR
- Aston Villa v Chelsea 4.15pm SKY
- Everton v Liverpool 7pm Sky Pick FREE TO AIR
Wednesday June 24
- Manchester United v Sheffield United 6pm Sky Pick FREE TO AIR
- Norwich v Everton 6pm BBC – FREE TO AIR
Thursday June 25
- Burnley v Watford 6pm Sky Pick FREE TO AIR
Sunday June 28
- Watford v Southampton 4.30pm Sky Pick FREE TO AIR
Monday June 29
- Crystal Palace v Burnley 8pm AMAZON FREE TO AIR
Tuesday June 30
- Brighton v Manchester United 8.15pm Sky Pick FREE TO AIR
Wednesday July 1
- Bournemouth v Newcastle 6pm Sky Pick FREE TO AIR