ARSENAL host Burnley today in the Premier League as they look to continue their push for a Champions League spot.
The Gunners have not played a Premier League fixture since New Year’s Day after controversially cancelling their game at Tottenham last weekend.
But they had a disappointing return to action on Thursday, when they were beaten 2-0 at home by Liverpool in the Carabao Cup semi-final.
Visitors Burnley meanwhile are embroiled in a struggle against relegation and have been at the centre of cancellation controversy themselves.
The Clarets have only played 17 Premier League matches so far and have had games against Leicester and Watford postponed in the past week.
What time does Arsenal vs Burnley kick off?
- Arsenal take on Burnley on Sunday, January 23.
- The match kicks off at 2pm.
- It takes place at the Emirates Stadium.
- The teams last met in September when a Martin Odegaard free kick was the only goal at Turf Moor.
What TV channel is Arsenal vs Burnley on and can I live stream it?
- Unfortunately, Arsenal vs Burnley is not on TV in the UK.
- The match was initially scheduled to take place during the 3pm blackout on Saturday, but was rescheduled due to the Gunners’ Thursday night clash with Liverpool.
- In the US, the match is live on NBCSN and can be streamed via NBCSports.com.
Thomas Partey will miss this game for Arsenal after being sent off against Liverpool, infuriating Mikel Arteta.
Mohamed Elneny and Nicolas Pepe remain at AFCON with Egypt and Ivory Coast respectively.
Heart exams have revealed Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is “completely healthy”, but he may still be out of favour with Arteta after being stripped of the captaincy last month.
Calum Chambers, Cedric Soares and Bernd Leno are all out.
It remains to be seen how Burnley will recover from their Covid crisis.
Johann Berg Gudmundsson, Nathan Collins, Dwight McNeil, Charlie Taylor, Erik Pieters and Matej Vydra are rumoured to be among the players affected.
Conor Roberts and Ashley Barnes are both injured while Maxwel Cornet is at AFCON with Ivory Coast.
- Odds from Betfair correct as of Friday, January 21
Did you miss our previous article…