ARSENAL travel to Leicester in a huge Premier League clash this weekend.
The flying Foxes are unbeaten in their last four league games, and, like the Gunners, go into this game following Europa League excursions.
All teams to score price boost – Get Leicester, Arsenal, Chelsea and Man Utd to score at 50/1
When is Leicester vs Arsenal?
- Leicester vs Arsenal is on Sunday, February 28.
- The match kicks off at 12pm, starting a full day of Premier League action which also includes Chelsea vs Man Utd (4.30pm) and Sheffield United vs Liverpool (7.15pm).
- The King Power Stadium – with no fans in attendance – plays host.
What TV channel and live stream is Leicester vs Arsenal on?
Leicester vs Arsenal will be broadcast live on BT Sport 1.
BT Sport begin their coverage at 11.30am.
How can I watch Leicester vs Arsenal for FREE?
- EE customers can get BT Sport INCLUDED to their plan at no extra cost if they are on a plan with Smart Benefits – simply log in to EE and choose BT Sport app.
- And then get it on the big screen by texting SPORT to 150 to get a FREE three-month trial of Large Screen so you can cast all the action on your TV.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £5 per month BT Sport Large Screen subscription unless cancelled.
What is the team news?
Mikel Arteta and Brendan Rodgers are assessing their squads following their Europa League matches during the week.
The Foxes are expected to bring back trio Harvey Barnes, Ricardo Pereira and Timothy Castagne.
But James Maddison remains out with a hip injury.
Thomas Partey is back for the Gunners who have no new injury concerns.
If you click on a link in this story we will earn affiliate revenue.
Did you miss our previous article…