TOTTENHAM can finally get their season underway again but they take on a tough Leicester side at the King Power next.
Spurs have had two games in the last three weeks postponed, as their clash with Burnley was called off due to bad weather, before a Covid-19 outbreak at the club halted their game with Brighton.
JOIN SUN VEGAS: GET A FREE £10 BONUS WITH 100s OF GAMES TO PLAY AND NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED (Ts&Cs apply)
Antonio Conte will be hoping his side can pick up some much needed momentum heading into the Christmas period.
But Leicester are bang in form, having thrashed Newcastle 4-0 at the weekend, and that was with top goalscorer Jamie Vardy on the bench.
What time does Leicester vs Tottenham kick-off?
- Tottenham’s clash with Leicester will get going from 7.30pm UK time on Thursday, December 16.
- The game will take place at the King Power Stadium.
- There will be a full capacity in attendance at the match, despite current Covid-19 restrictions.
What channel is it and can it be live streamed?
- Leicester vs Tottenham will be shown live on BT Sport 2 and BT Sport 2 HD.
- You can live stream the action from the BT Sport app, which is available for download onto your mobile or tablet device.
Can I watch for FREE?
How can I watch for FREE?
- EE Customers can add BT Sport to their plan at no extra cost if they are on a Smart or Full Works plan.
Leicester have multiple players out after testing positive for Covid-19, including Ayoze Perez and Kelechi Iheanacho.
Wesley Fofana is still injured for the Foxes, as is James Justin.
Christian Romero is still on the injury table for Spurs but Sergio Reguilon could start for the away side.
Tanguy Ndombele is likely to start in centre-midfield for Antonio Conte’s men.
Leicetster – 23/20
Draw – 11/4
Tottenham – 9/4
*Odds courtesy of Betfair and correct at time of publication.