LIVERPOOL are back in Champions League action as they look to reclaim the trophy they won in 2018.
And first up is a fixture that will have special memories for all Reds fans, as they take on AC Milan at home.
No Liverpool supporter will ever forget the epic comeback from 3-0 down which saw Rafa Benitez’s men defeat Carlo Ancelotti’s much fancied Rossoneri on penalties in Istanbul.
What time does Liverpool vs AC Milan kick off?
- Liverpool take on AC Milan on Wednesday, September 15.
- The match kicks off at 8pm UK time – 9pm in Italy.
- It will take place at Anfield.
- The two sides last met in the Champions League final, but not the one in Istanbul. Back in 2007, AC Milan ran out 2-1 winners in Athens thanks to a brace from Filippo Inzaghi.
What TV channel is Liverpool vs AC Milan on and can I live stream it?
- Liverpool vs AC Milan is live on BT Sport 2.
- Coverage commences at 7pm – one hour before kick-off.
- To stream the game live, head to the BT Sport website or app.
Can I watch Liverpool vs AC Milan for free?
- EE customers can get BT Sport INCLUDED to their plan at no extra cost if they are on a plan with Smart Benefits – simply log in to EE and choose BT Sport app.
- And then get it on the big screen by texting SPORT to 150 to get a FREE three-month trial of large screen so you can cast all the action on your TV.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £15 per month subscription unless cancelled.
Harvey Elliott will play no part in this match after the horrific injury he suffered at Leeds. Club captain Jordan Henderson is likely to be his replacement.
Roberto Firmino and Neco Williams are also definitely out.
Olivier Giroud has recovered from coronavirus and is therefore set to start for AC Milan ahead of Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
Tiemoue Bakayoko and Rade Krunic are out injured while former Chelsea star Fikayo Tomori is likely to earn a start in defence.
AC Milan 5/1
* Odds from Betfair correct as of Monday, September 13
Did you miss our previous article…