ARSENAL have endured a torrid start to the season but things don’t get much easier as they take on Man City next.
The Gunners lost their first two games of the season, both 2-0, to Brentford and rivals Chelsea.
JOIN SUN VEGAS: GET A FREE £10 BONUS WITH 100s OF GAMES TO PLAY AND NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED (Ts&Cs apply)
City were also defeated in their opening game, by Tottenham, but bounced back with a 5-0 victory against Norwich.
But now it’s Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta who will be hoping to pick up his first win of the campaign.
What time does Man City vs Arsenal kick-off?
- Man City’s home clash against Arsenal will get underway from 12.30pm UK time on Saturday, August 28.
- The game will take place at the Etihad Stadium in Manchester.
- There will be a full capacity crowd in attendance at the match.
What channel is it and can it be live streamed?
- Arsenal’s visit to Manchester will be shown live on BT Sport 1.
- You can live stream the action from the BT Sport app, which is available for download onto your mobile or tablet device.
- Coverage of the clash will get underway from 11.30am UK time.
Can I watch for FREE?
- EE customers can get BT Sport INCLUDED to their plan at no extra cost if they are on a plan with Smart Benefits – simply log in to EE and choose BT Sport app.
- And then get it on the big screen by texting SPORT to 150 to get a FREE three-month trial of large screen so you can cast all the action on your TV.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £15 per month subscription unless cancelled.
Man City are still without Phil Foden, who is out of action until at least the conclusion of the international break.
Kevin de Bruyne is still a doubt for City, while Raheem Sterling and Riyad Mahrez could return to the first XI.
Martin Odegaard could start from the off after being given an hour in midweek against West Brom.
Albert Sambi Lokonga is also likely to play from the off in Thomas Partey’s absence.
- Man City win – 1/5
- Draw – 5/1
- Arsenal win – 10/1
*Odds courtesy of Betfair and correct at time of publication.