BRIGHTON will be hoping to recover from a heavy defeat against Man Utd as they take Norwich on at Carrow Road.
The Seagulls have made a positive restart to the season – including an emphatic win over Arsenal – and they’re well on their way to that magic 40-point mark in their quest to avoid relegation.
Norwich’s form has been dreadful at best and their chances of avoiding the drop probably hinge on three points in this game.
When is Norwich vs Brighton?
- The kick-off is at 12.30pm BST, which is 7:30am EST.
- Carrow Road plays host for the game.
- As with all matches since the restart began, it will be played behind closed doors.
Which TV channel and live stream can I watch it on?
- The game will be available to watch on BT Sport 1 and BT Sport Ultimate.
- Coverage begins at 12pm BST..
- Sky subscribers can access it on channel 413 and Virgin subscribers can see it on channel 527.
- If you’re a BT Broadband customer, you get BT Sport online as part of your package and can watch either through a web browser or downloading the official app.
How can I watch it for free?
- EE customers can get a FREE three-month BT Sport app trial by texting SPORT to 150.
- Customers can then cancel at any time.
What is the team news?
Norwich have a large number of injuries, making Daniel Farke’s job of keeping them up even more difficult.
Grant Hanley is still unavailable, which Josip Drmic and Onel Henandez could start after making in second half appearances respectively since the restart.
Six of Farke’s players are also one yellow card away from suspension.
For Brighton, Lewis Dunk and Davy Propper are both out one booking away from suspension but they could still make the starting XI.
Neal Maupey could make a return after being dropped from the starting XI during the midweek Manchester United game.
Jose Izquierdo is still unavailable and Aaron Webster will be assessed for a hamstring problem after missing the midweek defeat.
- Norwich to win – 12/5
- Draw – 11/5
- Brighton to win – 23/20
- Over 2.5 goals in the game – 11/10
- Gross or Mooy To Score The 1st Goal – 13/2
*All odds from Ladbrokes and correct at time of publication.