NORWICH welcome Man Utd to Carrow Road for a last-eight FA Cup showdown.
The Canaries have suffered a difficult first season back in the Premier League and remain bottom of the pile after two defeats since returning from lockdown.
But they’re enjoying a terrific cup run and chasing a first ever FA Cup triumph after knocking out Spurs on penalties back in March.
Man Utd arrive in buoyant mood and unbeaten in thirteen across all competitions, with their latest victory a 3-0 thrashing of Sheffield United on Wednesday.
When is Norwich vs Man Utd?
- This FA Cup quarter-final clash will be held on Saturday, June 27.
- A healthy distraction from the league, it will take place behind closed doors at Carrow Road.
- Kick-off is at 5.30pm BST.
- When Man Utd visited this ground back in October, they left with all three points after a 3-1 Premier League victory.
Which TV channel and live stream can I watch it on?
- UK viewers can catch this game live and FREE on BBC ONE.
- Coverage will begin at 5pm.
- As well as BBC ONE, you can stream the game or start it from the beginning by heading to the BBC iPlayer.
What is the team news?
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is set to make wholesale changes as the packed fixture list begins to bite.
Jesse Lingard could be recalled for a first appearance since football returned, while Dan James could start after being relegated to the bench against Sheffield United.
Phil Jones has a minor knock and will be a game-time decision.
Norwich are fighting relegation and are already decimated with injury, with Daniel Farke set to go with youngsters Adam Idah and Josh Martin.
Teemu Pukki started the defeat to Everton on the bench and the Finn could lead the line as the Canaries chase a first ever FA Cup triumph.
- Norwich to win – 11/2
- Draw at Carrow Road – 16/5
- Man Utd victory – 1/2
- Both teams to score – 5/6
*Odds from Ladrokes and correct at time of publication.
Did you miss our previous article…