NORWICH welcome Southampton to Carrow Road as they continue their quest to remain in the Premier League against all odds.
It’s been a tough first season back in the big time for the Canaries, who are rock bottom of the table but buoyant that they can stage a Great Escape.
Meanwhile the Saints have enjoyed an excellent second half to the campaign and restart following the coronavirus suspension seven points clear of the drop.
Boss Ralph Hasenhuttl has done a remarkable job in turning around their fortunes and has repaid the faith shown in him after the embarrassing 9-0 defeat to Leicester back in October.
What time does Norwich City vs Southampton kick off?
- Southampton will be travelling to East Anglia on Friday, June 19.
- Kick-off is at 6pm BST, which is 1pm EST for all of you in the USA.
- The match will be played behind closed doors, as is the case for every remaining Premier League game.
What TV channel is Norwich vs Southampton on and can I live stream it?
- You can catch this game live on new Sky channel Pick.
- It’s available on 159 on Sky and 144 on Freeview, making this game FREE to everyone who has a valid TV licence in the UK.
- Sky customers can stream using Sky Go on their mobile, tablet, games console or PC.
- Non-Sky subscribers can also watch on the move by grabbing a NOW TV pass from just £9.99.
What is the team news?
Norwich will be without Grant Hanley for the remainder of the season after Daniel Farke confirmed the centre-half had surgery on a hamstring issue.
Sam Byram is also out with a similar problem, while Christoph Zimmermann and Marco Stiepermann will only be watching from their sofas.
The latter was the Norwich player who tested positive for Covid-19 earlier this week.
Shane Long may have signed a new deal but is a big doubt for the visitors because of a linger muscle injury.
Doubts remain over the future of Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg at the club after the Dane was stripped of the club captaincy.
- Norwich to win – 11/5
- Draw – 5/2
- Northampton to win – 23/20
- Both teams to score – 4/7
- Over 2.5 goals – 2/3
*All odds from Ladbrokes and correct at time of publication