EVERTON, Leicester and Leeds will battle to the death for Premier League safety on the FINAL day of the season – but there are just TWO spots up for grabs.
As it stands, the Toffees are in the strongest position as Everton can survive should Leeds fail to beatand Leicester don’t secure a win against .
Southampton are already relegated
Leicester need to snatch all three points from the Hammers, pray that Bournemouth can take something from their final-day match at Goodison Park and hope Leeds don’t do the unthinkable by overturning a nine-goal difference in order to survive.
While nothing other than a win would see Leeds climb out of the bottom three but they could still be relegated even if they beatand Everton lose to Bournemouth as Leicester are superior in goal difference.
It truly is an amazing final day that is expected to throw up a lot of twists and turns along the way.
But what two sides will be joining already-relegated Southampton in the Championshipseason?
When is the final day of the season?
- Everton, Leicester and Leeds will find out their fate on Sunday, May 28 – the final day of the season
- All games are scheduled to kick-off at 4:30pm BST.
What TV channel are the relegation battle fixtures on and can they be live streamed?
- Everton vs Bournemouth – Sky Sports Main Event
- Leicester vs West Ham – Sky Sports Premier League
- Leeds vs Tottenham – BT Sport 1
Alternatively, subscription members ofcan head to the app to stream the entire action live.
SunSport will have minute-by-minute coverage of all three matches including build-up and post-match reaction.
What does the table look like at the bottom?
Southampton’s 11-year reign in thecame to an end when they lost to .
But Everton, Leicester and Leeds all still have the chance to survive another season.
- 17 – Everton – Pld 31, Pts 33, GD -24
- 18 – Leicester – Pld 37, Pts 31, GD -18
- 19 – Leeds – Pld 37, Pts 31, GD -27
- R – Southampton – Pld 37, Pts 24, GD -37