CHELSEA take on Bournemouth as they return to Premier League action next week.
The Blues lost to Newcastle in their final game before the World Cup began last month.
Kai Havertz will be back in action for Chelsea against Bournemouth
And then they had the majority of their stars head off to Qatar to represent their countries.
But Graham Potter expects to have the majority of his side fit and raring to go for their clash with the Cherries.
Chelsea will need to picking up wins with Potter at the helm if they’re to stand any chance of finishing in the top four of the Premier League.
When is Chelsea vs Bournemouth?
- Chelsea vs Bournemouth will take place on Tuesday, December 27.
- The game will kick off at 5.30pm UK time.
- Stamford Bridge will play host.
What channel is it and can it be live streamed?
- Chelsea’s clash with Bournemouth will be shown live on Amazon Prime Video.
- You can live stream the action from the Amazon Prime Video app, which is available for download onto your mobile or tablet device.
Can I watch for FREE?
Yes, you can watch the game for free by signing up to an Amazon Prime Video free trial, which is valid for 30 days.
The two big absentees for Chelsea are N’Golo Kante, Reece James and Armando Broja.
Kante is still suffering from a hamstring injury while Armando Broja tore his ACL in the friendly loss to Aston Villa.
Lewis Hall and Denis Zakaria could see themselves thrust into the staring XI with Mateo Kovacic still to return from World Cup duty.
Mason Mount and Raheem Sterling are back in training following the World Cup but starts may come too soon.
- Chelsea – 2/7
- Draw – 9/2
- Bournemouth – 9/1
*Odds courtesy of Betfair and correct at time of publication.