LEWIS HAMILTON made history last weekend in Portugal, beating Michael Schumacher’s F1 win record after a terrific drive.
Taking the chequered flag on the Algarve means that the Brit is now in complete control of the Driver’s Championship as he goes for a seventh title.
This week the F1 season returns to Italy and the Emilia-Romagna Grand Prix at the iconic Imala – and Valtteri Bottas has taken pole in qualifying.
When is the Emilia-Romagna Grand Prix?
- Due to the coronavirus pandemic, the F1 calendar has undergone a number of changes to the usual schedule.
- Imola is back on the F1 circuit for the first time since 2006.
- Bosses had hoped for spectators to be in the stands, but rising levels of Covid-19 in Italy have seen them U-turn on that decision.
- And in a change, the schedule will be over TWO days, not three.
- After qualifying on Saturday, the big race is on Sunday, November 1 at 12.10pm.
Which TV channel and live stream can I watch it on?
Sky Sports F1 will show every minute of the race weekend from Imola live.
Tune in from 11am on Sunday for coverage of the race.
If you’re not a Sky customer, grab a NOW TV pass to stream from £9.99.
Highlights will be shown on Channel 4 at 6.30pm.
What is the race schedule?
Saturday, October 31
- Practice – 9am to 10.30am
- Qualifying – 1pm to 2pm
Sunday, November 1
- Race – 12.10pm