F1 is back on your screens this weekend as Lewis Hamilton and Max Verstappen prepare to meet again on the track.
The two rivals haven’t met since their collision at Silverstone which led to Verstappen’s crash earlier this month at the British Grand Prix.
Verstappen wasn’t happy with the way in which Hamilton approached their dual, but Hamilton insists he had to be aggressive in his racing.
The Brit went on to win the British Grand Prix, despite receiving a penalty for the crash, closing the gap between himself and Verstappen at the top of the leaderboard.
When is F1 Hungarian Grand Prix qualifying?
- F1 Hungarian Grand Prix qualifying will get underway from 2pm UK time on Satuday, July 30.
- The race will be held at the Hungaroring race track in Mogyorod, Hungary,
- There will be a full capacity crowd of 70,000 fans at the Grand Prix.
What channel is it and can it be live streamed?
- This weekend’s Hungarian Grand Prix action will be shown live on Sky Sports F1.
- You can live stream the action from the Sky Go or NOW TV apps, both of which are available for download onto your mobile device.
- First practice coverage gets underway from 10am UK time on Friday, July 30.
F1 2021 calendar: practice times, dates and racetrack info
F1 Hungarian Grand Prix schedule
Friday, July 30
- Practice One – 10.30am BST
- Practice Two – 2pm BST
Saturday, July 31
- Practice Three – 11am BST
- Qualifying 2pm BST
Sunday, August 1
- Hungarian Grand Prix – 2pm BST