THE battle between Lewis Hamilton and Max Verstappen is going to the wire as they arrive in Saudi Arabia.
Verstappen has an eight-point lead in the F1 Drivers’ Championship but all the momentum is currently with Hamilton.
F1 Saudi Arabian Grand Prix LIVE: Follow all the action from Jeddah
The Brit overcame what amounted to a 25-place grid penalty to beat Verstappen to the chequered flag in Brazil, then eased to victory in Qatar two weeks ago.
However, his use of four engines has caused controversy with former McLaren rival Fernando Alonso calling for Hamilton to be sent to the back of the grid again.
The Alpine driver said: “Those who have exceeded a certain number of engines per year should be sent to the back of the grid.”
What time is F1 Saudi Arabian Grand Prix qualifying?
- F1 heads to Saudi Arabia on the weekend of Friday, December 3 to Sunday, December 5.
- Practice Three takes place at 2pm on Saturday.
- Qualifying then follows at 5pm – 8pm track time.
What TV channel is the F1 Saudi Arabian Grand Prix on and can I live stream it?
- The F1 Saudi Arabian Grand Prix is live on Sky Sports F1.
- You can stream all the action live with a Sky Go account or the Sky Sports app.
- Non-Sky Sports subscribers can still watch the whole race day with a Now TV Day Pass from £9.99.
F1 Saudi Arabian Grand Prix schedule
- Practice One – 1.30pm (4.30pm local time)
- Practice Two – 5pm (8pm local time)
- Practice Three – 2pm (5pm local time)
- Qualifying – 5pm (8pm local time)
- Race – 5.30pm (8.30pm local time)