F1 heads to Spain as Lewis Hamilton looks to get back to winning ways following the 70th Anniversary Grand Prix at Silverstone.
The Brit has won three of the five races which have been held so far but was beaten by Max Verstappen on home turf last weekend.
What time does the F1 Spanish Grand Prix practice start?
- The F1 Spanish Grand Prix will be held from Friday, August 14 to Sunday, August 16.
- Practice one commences at 10am on Friday.
- Practice two follows at 2pm the same day.
- Practice three will be held at 11am on Saturday.
What TV channel is the F1 Spanish Grand Prix on and can I live stream it?
- The full F1 Spanish Grand Prix weekend is live on Sky Sports F1.
- To stream live, head to the Sky Go app.
- Non-Sky Sports subscribers can stream the race live by purchasing a Now TV Day Pass from £9.99.
F1 Spanish Grand Prix schedule
Friday, August 14
- 10am: Free Practice One
- 2pm: Free Practice Two
Saturday, August 15
- 11am: Free Practice Three
- 2pm: Qualifying
Sunday, August 16
- 2.10pm: Race