F1 is in Barcelona as Lewis Hamilton looks to get back to winning ways following the 70th Anniversary Grand Prix at Silverstone.
The Brit has won three of the five races which have been held so far but was edged out by Max Verstappen on home turf last weekend.
What time does the F1 Spanish Grand Prix qualifying start?
- The F1 Spanish Grand Prix is being held from Friday, August 14 to Sunday, August 16.
- Qualifying will take place from 2pm BST on Saturday, August 15.
- Practice three will be held before it from 11am.
- The race then gets underway at 2.10pm on Sunday, August 16.
What TV channel is the F1 Spanish Grand Prix on and can I live stream it?
- The full F1 Spanish Grand Prix weekend is live on Sky Sports F1.
- To stream live, head to the Sky Go app.
- Non-Sky Sports subscribers can stream the race live by purchasing a Now TV Day Pass from £9.99.
F1 Spanish Grand Prix schedule
Friday, August 14
- 10am: Free Practice One
- 2pm: Free Practice Two
Saturday, August 15
- 11am: Free Practice Three
- 2pm: Qualifying
Sunday, August 16
- 2.10pm: Race