BROOKS KOEPKA’s wife Jena Sims wowed in an open gown that left little to the imagination as she celebrated a pal’s wedding.
The 33-year-old actor married golf ace Koepka back in June.
Jena Sims wowed fans in an open gown
Jena wore a gold bangle inside the gown
The actor showed off her outfit on Instagram
Jena was joined by husband Brooks Koepka
And now her friend Jenny Ting has got wedding fever.
Jena risked it all in a stunning open navy gown for the rehearsal dinner ahead of her pal’s big day.
The Miss Teen USA 2007 competitor wore a gold bangle inside the gown as she showed off her outfit on Instagram.
She posted pictures of the evening to her 255,000 followers.
Former golf world No1 Koepka looked stylish in a suit jacket over a white T-shirt, paired with matching smart trousers and white trainers.
Jena’s soon-to-be-married friend Jenny commented on the post: “I didn’t want this slideshow to end.”
Jena celebrated her friend Jenny Ting’s wedding
Jena and Koepka got married earlier this year
While another user commented: “So much hotness in one photo.”
The wedding celebrations have been ongoing for days now, with Jena posting pictures earlier this week in a bikini ahead of the official ceremony.
JOIN SUN VEGAS: GET A FREE £10 BONUS WITH 100s OF GAMES TO PLAY AND NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED (Ts&Cs apply)
Jena and Koepka themselves tied the knot earlier this year – with the former printing sexy lingerie pics of herself inside Koepka’s wedding jacket.
Koepka had popped the question 14 months earlier, with the couple first starting dating back in 2017.
They were married in a glitzy Caribbean ceremony at the start of the summer.
Rapper Ludacris performed at the after party on the beach in the stunning Turks and Caicos.
Jena regularly treats her followers to stunning snaps
Jena has over 255,000 followers on Instagram
Jena and Koepka have been together since 2017
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you find watching golf helps improve your game.
Yes, it helps me!
Golf is one of the most popular sports around the world. The sport involves hitting a ball towards a target from different distances with clubs, sticks, etc. It’s a great way to relax and spend some quality time outdoors. You may not know, but there are many advantages to playing golf. Here are some:
- Golf helps you get fit
- Playing golf makes you feel good
- Playing doesn’t require you to think about too many things
- Golf is a game that teaches patience
- Inspiration comes from watching golf
- Golf is a lot of fun
- It’s easy to learn golf
- Golf is less expensive than other sports
- Golf is a stress reliever
- Golf is a social activity
How can my golf score be reduced by five strokes
The first thing you must do is to improve your swing mechanics. Although you may be able to hold the club properly, if your body isn’t comfortable with the swing, it won’t give you the right feedback. Once you’ve mastered the step, you should work to improve your strength as well as flexibility. Begin slow and work your way up to faster distances. As you progress towards higher scores, your game will become more consistent.
Are you more skilled at watching professionals play?
Watching pro players play makes you better at video games. Studying how others play can help improve your game and allow you to learn from their mistakes. It is also a great way to get inspired by professional gamers and learn how you can improve your game.
Is it possible that a professional Golfer can make a living from the game?
Yes, it is possible for a professional golfer to make money. It requires dedication and hard work. There are pros who make millions of dollars every year.
Are golfing and bad for me?
No, golf is not bad for you. In fact, it’s very healthy. Golfers have a longer life expectancy than non-golfers, according to studies. Golfers are also less stressed, which makes them happier.
How can my golf game be improved overnight?
You can improve your game by practicing 20 minutes per day, three days a week. It is important to practice regularly if you want your game to improve at every tournament. Practice makes perfect!
- By adding 10 more yards to all their golf shots amateurs will increase the percentage of greens they hit by 8 – 10%. (golfinsideruk.com)
- Or that, on the greens, some 84% of putts over five feet also finish short of the hole? (todaysgolfer.co.uk)
- According to Shot Scope’s database of more than 30 million shots, 80% of missed greens are missed short. (todaysgolfer.co.uk)
- However, if you go in thinking that you will get all the way down to a 10, you will likely stunt your progress because your expectations are way out of line. (practical-golf.com)
- The blade aim at impact controls 92% of the ball’s start line, so prioritise face aim as a place to start (todaysgolfer.co.uk)
Five simple exercises to improve your game of golf
Golf is one of the most popular sports worldwide. You will need to practice hard to be a good golfer. It is important to practice regularly in order for you to improve your golf game. You should spend at least 2 hours per week playing golf. You may not always have enough time to play the game of golf. You may be experiencing this problem and you can improve your game with these five simple exercises.
- Start from the ground up – Stand straight, keep your back straight, hold your club properly, bend your knees slightly and start swinging the club. Keep your head still and concentrate on your target. This helps you get into the right position to hit the ball.
- Your balance is important. You should stand straight, keep both your feet together and ensure that your body weight is evenly distributed. When you hit the ball your weight should shift to the front leg.
- Bend your knees- Place your hands on the hips to help you bend your knees. Take a deep, slow breath. Next, bend your knees and exhale. This will allow your lower body and legs to follow the swing of the club.
- Relax your shoulders. Let them free-range as you swing your club. This will allow you to generate speed and power without using excessive force.
- Focus on your target – Concentrate on your target instead of looking down at the ball. Look straight ahead and focus on where you want to hit the ball. Don’t look down at your ball. You will not be able see where you are going wrong.