PAULINA GRETZKY stunned in a pink bikini as she enjoyed a relaxing day in the sunshine.
Dustin Johnson’s wife soaked up the glorious weather as she read on a sun lounger.
Paulina posed candidly in a pink bikini
The 34-year-old is married to golf star Dustin Johnson
Paulina posed candidly for a snap in her swimsuit as she clutched her book.
Her surroundings are a far cry from where she hung out last week.
The 34-year-old draped herself in a fur jacket over a grey swimsuit as she posed in the SNOW.
Paulina is daughter of NHL legend Wayne Gretzky, so is no stranger to a little ice.
She wed golf star Johnson last year after several years of engagement.
At the time, Paulina treated her followers to an inside look at the glitzy bash.
Paulina shared a wedding film to her Instagram page which included a number of highlights from the wedding.
It showed the loved-up couple exchanging vows at the stunning venue.
Then Paulina’s father Wayne was captured saying in a speech “this has been the most incredible three days I’ve ever had, and I’ve had some fun”.
The cinema-style video also showed Paulina getting ready for the ceremony and walking down the aisle with Wayne.
And the moment they officially tied the knot was caught on camera too.
Paulina posed in the snow last week
The stunning blonde is daughter of NHL icon Wayne Gretzky
Paulina boasts one million Instagram followers
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I make golf a good sport?
Golf is good for you. In fact, it’s very healthy. Studies show that golfers live longer and are healthier than non-golfers. Golfers also have a tendency to be happier because they are less stressed.
Can a professional golfer make a living?
Yes, it is possible to make some money as a pro golfer. It takes dedication and hard work. Pros make millions every year.
How do I improve my golf score?
Improve your golf game quickly and easily with these simple tips.
- You should practice more than you play. Practice more to become better at your chosen skill. To play too often is a sign that you are developing bad habits.
- You should play when you feel good. There are times when you just don’t feel like playing golf. Don’t force you to do things that are not enjoyable. Instead, look for ways to make golf more enjoyable.
- Pause. Golfers will often take breaks during a round to stretch, walk around and eat lunch. Taking breaks helps your body relax and keeps you focused throughout the round.
- Get water! It is easy for people to lose track of the number of drinks they have had while out on the courses. You should drink enough water to avoid becoming dehydrated. A good way to feel refreshed is to drink lots of water before, while, and after your game.
- Eat right. Healthy foods like fruits, vegetables, lean proteins, whole grains, low-fat dairy products, and legumes will provide energy that will help you perform well on the course.
- Keep hydrated. The best way for you to stay hydrated, is to drink plenty of water. It is recommended that you drink eight glasses of fluids per day. This includes plain water and water made with beverages such as coffee.
- Get warm. Warm up for five minutes by walking, jogging or running before hitting your first shot. Then, you should be able to move freely and feel limber.
- Keep your head down. When you tee off, it’s important to keep your eyes straight ahead. Avoid looking at the ball or watching where it lands. Instead, focus your attention on the hole.
- Swing with proper form. Proper form may mean different things to different people. You should avoid hitting your target with your swing. Instead, you should aim to strike the ball in the center of the club face.
- Concentrate on the process. You can improve your golf swing by focusing on the process. For example, if you have trouble keeping your hands still, then focus on relaxing your grip. Focus on good posture, if you find it difficult to balance.
What is the best shot in golf?
Putts are the most important shot for golfers. Because it takes so much skill to hit the ball perfectly, if you fail at putting, you’re likely to lose the hole (and possibly the game).
Is it possible to be better by watching pros play?
Watching pro players play makes you better at video games. By watching how professional players play, you can improve your game. You can also learn from their mistakes. It is also a great way to get inspired by professional gamers and learn how you can improve your game.
Is it possible to make money by playing golf
Absolutely! You can make extra money by being a professional player of golf. You can offer lessons, sell merchandise or host tournaments.
- This means as much as 50% of your practice time. (practical-golf.com)
- Or that, on the greens, some 84% of putts over five feet also finish short of the hole? (todaysgolfer.co.uk)
- By adding 10 more yards to all their golf shots amateurs will increase the percentage of greens they hit by 8 – 10%. (golfinsideruk.com)
- If you have 14 attempts and convert as little as 50% of them into Pars – you can double bogey the remaining 4 holes and still shoot 87 for your round. (golfmadesimple.com)
- Trackman found that over 65% of amateur’s golf shots finish short of the target from 160 yards. (golfinsideruk.com)
- Amazon.com – 101 Mistakes Every Golfer Makes (and how to fix them). eBook : Sherman Jon: Kindle Store
- Golf equipment: clubs, balls, bags
- Golf Digest has more great exercises for you to improve your golf game in five weeks
Which are the best golf clubs I should have in my bag?
You should think about your golf game when selecting golf clubs. If you’re looking to play golf at least once a week or every weekend then you probably want to choose from one of the higher end models. If you are only going out for a few times a week, you might consider buying a set mid-range clubs. It all depends on how often you play and how much you are willing to spend.
Good quality woods are essential if you plan to hit a lot of balls off your tee. Because they are so accurate and provide excellent distance, they are very popular. These types of clubs are often made out of titanium or stainless steel which makes them very sturdy. When purchasing any type of wood club you’ll also want to make sure that you get the right size head. A smaller head will result in less forgiveness. However, a larger head can help you hit longer shots.
Also, a good putter will be a necessity. This is something you will use often during practice sessions and tournaments. Here are two main options. The blade style putter can be used, and the mallet style putter can also be used. Blade style putters tend to be easier to learn and they allow you to feel the ball coming towards your face before striking it. Mallet-style putters can be more difficult to master and are less forgiving.
For irons you’ll want to pick up a few different styles. There are many types of iron sets today. Some prefer to purchase a complete iron set, while others prefer to get their fairway woods/hybrids. You should test out many brands before making your final decision.
As far as wedges go, you’ll want a wedge that fits your swing. If you are left-handed, you will need an offset wedge. However, if your swing is right-handed, you would want a straight through wedge.
When selecting a driver, you’ll first want to determine whether you’re a pull hitter or a fade hitter. Drivers that weigh more than usual are preferable to pull hitters. They’re able to generate more torque and power behind the ball. They prefer lighter drivers. They are more agile and produce more spin.
It is always a good idea have several clubs in your bag. You never know when you might need to change things up or purchase new equipment. You will be able to cover all your needs by having a variety of clubs.