PAIGE SPIRANAC sent fans wild as she posed in tiny shorts on a basketball court.
The golf lover only has eyes for the College ball this month ahead of March Madness, which begins on Sunday.
Paige Spiranac mixed things up by posing on a basketball court
She stunned fans with a basketball in hand and a pretty smile
her outfit left little to the imagination
The gold enthusiast is looking forward to March Madness
Her post was ‘liked’ 50,000 times within an hour
The influencer has 3.7million Instagram followers
She posed for the camera with a basketball in hand and a huge smile across her face.
Spiranac even braved the rain with a red bra and matching shorts that left little to the imagination.
The 29-year-old shared some photos on Instagram along with a caption which showed her excitement for March Madness.
She wrote: “I don’t think this is what they meant by make it rain lol but rain or shine March madness starts today! Who do you have winning?”
Fans loved the post which attracted 50,000 likes within an hour of being published.
Many of Spiranac‘s followers showered her with compliments.
One wrote: “Ok this definitely my new screensaver
Another added: “Shorts have won it all.”
HOW TO GET FREE BETS ON THE CHELTENHAM FESTIVAL
A third said: “Take my breath away. You look amazing.”
And another commented: “Beautiful
CASINO SPECIAL – BEST ONLINE CASINOS FOR 2023
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there any reasons to have a membership at a golf club?
You do not need to have a membership at the course. But, you do have access to all the amenities at the course like the driving ranges, the putting greens, or the locker rooms.
How can I lower my score on golf by five strokes?
The first thing you must do is to improve your swing mechanics. Even though you know how to hold the golf club properly, if you aren’t feeling comfortable swinging it correctly, you won’t get the correct feedback from your body. After mastering this step, you can work on your flexibility and strength. Start off slowly, working up to longer distances. You’ll find your game becomes more consistent as you strive for higher scores.
What can I do to improve my golf game?
It is vital to practice regularly if you want to improve your game. But, even if it is difficult to practice drills consistently, you can still improve. Just remember that it’s important to put in the effort to practice what your intention is. This means if you wish to play faster, then you should focus on playing fast. If you wish to hit your shot farther, you need to focus on striking the target farther.
Can I make money playing golf?
Absolutely! You have many options to make extra money as a professional golfer. You can offer lessons, sell merchandise or host tournaments.
Can I play golf?
No, golf is not bad for you. In fact, it’s very healthy. Studies show that people who play golf live longer than those who do not. Golfers are also less stressed, which makes them happier.
Which is the most important shot of golf?
The most important shot a golfer can make is the putt. It takes so much skill and precision to hit the ball correctly, that you are likely to lose the hole (and the game).
- Shot Scope’s mapping data reveals 72% of danger is at the front of the green (sand or water), whereas there’s only 28% behind. (todaysgolfer.co.uk)
- By adding 10 more yards to all their golf shots amateurs will increase the percentage of greens they hit by 8 – 10%. (golfinsideruk.com)
- If you have 14 attempts and convert as little as 50% of them into Pars – you can double bogey the remaining 4 holes and still shoot 87 for your round. (golfmadesimple.com)
- Or that, on the greens, some 84% of putts over five feet also finish short of the hole? (todaysgolfer.co.uk)
- This means as much as 50% of your practice time. (practical-golf.com)
Five Simple Steps to Lower Your Golf Scores
- Start with the right equipment. You will need to purchase quality clubs and balls. Learning how to play the game of golf is the best way to determine what kind of club to use. Ask around at your local driving range if you don’t know anyone who plays. They may even give you an instructor’s lesson for free if they like to see new faces.
- Practice makes perfect. This is obvious, but practicing is the best way to improve your game. It doesn’t matter whether you’re playing alone or with friends; practicing is essential. You should also keep track of how you progress once you start practicing. Keep track of everything you do to see where you are improving and where you need more work.
- Play more. At first, you might feel that you spend too much on your golf gear. This will make it difficult to get out there enough. But once you get into a groove, you’ll realize that you actually enjoy it quite a bit. So the next step is to increase your frequency of play. Play three times per week or every other day. This would mean that you play one round 18 holes on weekends and two rounds 9-holes during the week.
- Make sure you eat well. Many people think they are doing their bodies a favour by eating after lunch and skipping breakfast. This isn’t good for your health. Instead, eat something before you go out of the house. Ideal is to have a small snack that contains protein, carbohydrates, as well as fat. A light meal containing lean proteins and vegetables can be prepared when you arrive at your course.
- Keep hydrated. Drinking lots water can prevent dehydration from leading to muscle aches and headaches. Hydration is crucial for optimal performance.