PAIGE SPIRANAC emphatically declared that her boobs are real after being asked on Instagram.
The golf influencer has amassed 3.7million followers on Instagram and likes to keep them updated with the goings on in her life.
Paige Spiranac took part in an online Q&A
She answered a fan’s question about her boobs
Paige, 29, is dismayed by rumours that they are fake
Yesterday she took part in a Q&A on Instagram picking out users’ questions to answer.
During the Q&A Paige was asked “Real or fake and don’t answer real cause that’s a lie.”
She responded: “They’re real and they’re spectacular.
“I love when guys try to tell me that these things that have been attached to my body since the day that I was born, that they’re fake – when they are very in fact real.”
As she spoke she jiggled them around, before adding: “And they’re like ‘but they’re fake’ and I’m like ‘they’re real, what do you want me to say?’
“And I wouldn’t lie about it. If I paid for them and they were fake I’d be like ‘yeah I paid for them and they’re awesome, like look at them’.
“And people are like ‘well they changed sizes’ – yeah, because they’re real. If I gain weight they get bigger. if I wear a bra, like this is like a sports bra, they look smaller.
“It’s just like mind-boggling how men are so confused about boobs. And I’m like ‘I need to do boobies 101 for you guys’ so you can understand.”
CASINO SPECIAL – BEST NEW CUSTOMER SIGN UP DEALS
Paige, 29, also addressed internet rumours that she has been dating NFL star Tom Brady – after the 45-year-old split with Gisele Bundchen earlier this year.
She said: “I’m getting this question so much and I’ll tell you how it happened.
“So no I am not dating Tom Brady. I’ve never met him, I don’t know him.
“But this guy on Twitter put up a post saying ‘Tom Brady’s single, he should date Paige for all these reasons’.
“I didn’t respond to it and then someone else jumped in and he was like ‘I met Paige once, she was really cool’.
“And then someone else jumped in and he was like ‘I played with Paige at a pro-am, she was cool’.
“And then someone else said something so I responded to those people being like ‘wow, thank you that’s so nice’.
“The New York Post and picked it up and they were like ‘She didn’t deny it’ and I’m like ‘I don’t even know him’.”
Tom Brady split with Gisele Bundchen earlier this year
Paige Spiranac has 3.7million Instagram followers
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best shot in golf?
The most important shot for a golfer is the putt. You can lose the hole and possibly the game because it takes so much skill.
Is it possible that a professional Golfer can make a living from the game?
Yes, you can make money as a professional golfer. It takes dedication and hard work. There are professionals who make millions of dollar each year.
Do I really need a golf course membership to play golf?
A membership to the golf course is not required. But, you do have access to all the amenities at the course like the driving ranges, the putting greens, or the locker rooms.
Are golfing and bad for me?
Golf isn’t bad for you. It’s quite healthy. Golfers have a longer life expectancy than non-golfers, according to studies. Golfers tend to be happier and less stressed than non-golfers.
Can I make a living playing golf?
Absolutely! Professional golfers have many income streams. You could host tournaments, teach lessons or sell merchandise.
How can I reduce my golf score by five strokes
You must first improve your swing mechanics. Although you may be able to hold the club properly, if your body isn’t comfortable with the swing, it won’t give you the right feedback. After mastering this step, you can work on your flexibility and strength. You can start slowly, gradually increasing your distances. As you work towards better scores, you’ll notice that your game will become more consistent.
- However, if you go in thinking that you will get all the way down to a 10, you will likely stunt your progress because your expectations are way out of line. (practical-golf.com)
- The blade aim at impact controls 92% of the ball’s start line, so prioritise face aim as a place to start (todaysgolfer.co.uk)
- This means as much as 50% of your practice time. (practical-golf.com)
- Stats reveal 96% of golfers play right-handed. (todaysgolfer.co.uk)
- By adding 10 more yards to all their golf shots amateurs will increase the percentage of greens they hit by 8 – 10%. (golfinsideruk.com)
Five easy exercises that will improve your golf swing
Golf is a very popular sport. You will need to practice hard to be a good golfer. It is important to practice regularly in order for you to improve your golf game. Spend at least 2 hours a week playing golf. However, you don’t always find enough time to play golf. These five simple exercises can help you improve your golf swing.
- Start from the bottom – Stand straight up, keep your back straight, hold the club straightly, bend your knees slightly, and begin swinging the club. Concentrate on your target. This exercise helps you get into position before hitting the ball.
- Balance is key – Stand straight and keep your feet together. Also, ensure that your weight is evenly distributed throughout the body. Your weight should shift towards the front leg when you hit the ball.
- Bend your knees – To assist you in bending your knees, place both your hands on your hips. Next, inhale deeply and bend your knees. This will allow the lower body to follow your swing when you swing the club.
- Relax your shoulders. Instead, let your shoulders relax and allow them to swing the club freely. This will enable you to generate power and speed without having to use excessive force.
- Keep your eyes on your target. Focus your gaze straight ahead on the area you want to hit it. Don’t look down at your ball. You will not be able see where you are going wrong.