DUSTIN JOHNSON isn’t short of a dollar or two – especially since joining LIV Golf.
The 2020 Masters champion, 38, has a luxurious new Florida mansion to enjoy his downtime.
Dustin Johnson and Paulina Gretzky got married this year
The couple have moved into a stunning new Florida mansion
The $14m property is in the luxurious Admirals Cove
There is a huge garage for Johnson’s prized Range Rover
There’s also a private mooring for the golfer’s epic Viking 76 Sportfish
Along with Paulina and two sons Tatum and River, Johnson packed up and moved from their previous Sunshine State bolthole to a plush new pad last November.
Two-time Major winner Dustin is worth a cool $50million and has racked up over $70m in tournament prize money.
Johnson has put that hard-earned cash to good use, building a life for his young family in Jupiter’s exclusive Admirals Cove.
Featuring a luxury waterfront and on-site golf community, the stunning residences in the Cove are tailor-made for the South Carolina-born pinseeker.
There are restaurants, gyms and a marina all within walking distance of the front door, while neighbors include race car driver Lance Cawley and Donald Trump Jr.
And there’s even a 45-hole golf course on-site for DJ to get his eye.
Even for such an elite neighborhood, Johnson’s new $14m family abode stands out.
Built in 1999, the 10,134-square-foot home received a full renovation in 2021 to bring it right up to modern standards.
Outside there’s a gorgeous infinity pool, fire pit and summer kitchen to light up the barbeque in all weather.
‘THE BIG-BANG HUBLOT IS MY GO TO’
The real magic is inside though, where there are five huge bedrooms, eight bathrooms, a state-of-the-art kitchen and even a private spa.
Johnson can kick back with a movie in his private study, while the main sitting room features huge panoramic windows and open-plan living.
Jupiter is situated to the north of West Palm Beach and features countless waterways which cut through the sun-soaked landscape.
And although DJ does his best to avoid the water while on the golf course, away from it he can’t get enough.
The property comes with its own mooring, allowing him to keep two luxury yachts ready and waiting for a fishing trip.
‘HE PROBABLY HAS THIRTY SUITS’
Speaking to The Robb Report last year, Johnson revealed his boats were part of his recharge ritual with Paulina and the kids.
He said: “[I stay calm by] going out on my boat and spending time with my kids and Paulina.
“I like to go fishing and diving. I have a 41 Bahama and 76 Viking Sportfish.”
The $4m Viking Swordfish measures a whopping 76-feet and is designed specifically as a sports fishing vessel.
There are four bedrooms on board, each with an en-suite, plus space for crew and a kitchen if Johnson wants to make an extended ocean trip.
Back on dry land and DJ’s various modes of transport range from his trusty Range Rover to a custom-made Lacern golf buggy.
But it’s style and fashion where Johnson really likes to spend all that hard-earned cash.
His agent David Winkle revealed how the golfer has a huge collection of designer suits – and another Green Jacket wouldn’t go amiss either.
He said: “He has probably 30 suits that each cost three, four, five thousand dollars.
“Prada, Dolce & Gabbana, you name it.”
The bling doesn’t stop there either, with DJ saying he owns over fifteen Hublot watches.
He revealed: “I’m wearing the Hublot Spirit of Big Bang. I own 15 Hublot watches.
“The Big Bang is my go-to. I also have a few more at the store I need to go pick up.”
Johnson’s timepiece of choice is worth over $10,000, with some Hublot’s going for as much as $88,000.
Johnson’s superyacht is specifically designed for long fishing trips
There are bedrooms and room for a crew on board
Lacern Golf Carts made DJ his own custom ride
The Johnson’s stunning open-plan kitchen features a huge island and plenty of light
There are two huge walk-in wardrobes, perfect for DJs expensive suit collection
This comfy study is decked out with sofas and a huge TV to relax in front of
The property features private moorings and runs along the side of a canal
Thre’s also a stunning infinity pool within the grounds
Johnson is a huge fan of Hublot watches and has at least 15 in his collection
DJ is said to have over 30 high-end suits, worth thousands of dollars each
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I improve my score on golf?
These tips can help you improve your golf game quickly.
- Practice more, play less. You can improve your skills by practicing more. If you play too much, it can lead to bad habits.
- Feel good when you play. There are days when you just don’t feel like playing. You shouldn’t be forced to do things that you don’t like. Instead, look for ways to make golf more enjoyable.
- Take breaks. Golfers will often take breaks during a round to stretch, walk around and eat lunch. Taking breaks can help your body relax and keep you focused throughout the round.
- Drink water! It is easy to forget how many drinks you have consumed while on the course. You should drink enough water to avoid becoming dehydrated. Drinking plenty of water before, during, and after your game will help keep you feeling refreshed and ready to hit those greens.
- Healthy eating is key. You will be able to do well on the course if you eat healthy foods, such as fruits, vegetables and lean protein.
- Stay hydrated. Drinking lots of water is the best way to stay hydrated. It is recommended that you drink eight glasses of fluids per day. This includes plain water as well as water made from coffee or other beverages.
- Get warm. Warm up for the round by moving or running for five minutes. Next, work on being loose and flexible.
- Keep your head down. It’s important that you keep your eyes focused on the ball when you tee-off. It’s important to not focus on the ball or watch where it falls. Instead, your eyes should be on the hole.
- You should always wear proper form when you’re dancing. Different people might interpret the same thing as proper form. However, it is important to not swing through the target. Instead, strike the ball towards the center of the club.
- Concentrate on the process. There are many things that go into a successful swing of golf, but focusing on the process will allow you to develop the best technique. To put it another way, if your hands are not still, you can try relaxing your grip. Focus on good posture, if you find it difficult to balance.
Which is the most important shot of golf?
The putt is the most important shot for any golfer. You must have great skill to hit the ball accurately, or you could lose the hole.
Does watching golf improve your game?
Yes, it helps me!
Golf is one the most well-known sports in the world. The sport of golf involves hitting a ball to a target from various distances with sticks and clubs. It’s a wonderful way to spend quality time outdoors and relax. You may not know, but there are many advantages to playing golf. Here are a few examples:
- Golf helps you get fit
- Playing golf makes you feel good
- When playing you don’t have too much to think about
- Golf teaches patience
- Golf is an inspiration.
- Golf is fun
- Golf is simple to learn
- Golf is more expensive than other sporting activities
- Golf is an excellent stress-relieving activity
- Golf is a social activity
What is the average golf score for a weekend golfer?
The average golf score for a beginner is around 100. As you get better at golf, your scores improve. You’ll start with 9 holes. Then you will work your way up.
Do I really need to be a member of a golf course in order to play golf?
No, you don’t need a golf course membership. However, you will be able to use all the facilities, including driving ranges, putting areas, and locker rooms.
Is it possible to make money as a professional player of golf?
Yes, you can make money as a professional golfer. But it takes hard work and dedication. Pros can earn millions of dollars each year.
- Shot Scope’s mapping data reveals 72% of danger is at the front of the green (sand or water), whereas there’s only 28% behind. (todaysgolfer.co.uk)
- Or that, on the greens, some 84% of putts over five feet also finish short of the hole? (todaysgolfer.co.uk)
- However, if you go in thinking that you will get all the way down to a 10, you will likely stunt your progress because your expectations are way out of line. (practical-golf.com)
- This means as much as 50% of your practice time. (practical-golf.com)
- Trackman found that over 65% of amateur’s golf shots finish short of the target from 160 yards. (golfinsideruk.com)
How to Improve Your Golf Swing
How to improve your golf swing
You can improve your golf swing by practicing. Practice makes perfect! Practice every day to improve your golf swing. Consistent effort is the best way to improve your golf swing. It is important to practice at least five times per semaine. For you to see results, it is important that you practice consistently.
It is best to start slowly when learning how golf. Start off with short shots and work up to longer ones. This will allow you to build strength and endurance. When you first begin playing golf, you will probably find yourself struggling to hit the ball straight. If you persevere, you’ll eventually master the art of golf swing.
Practice swinging from different positions and stances. Practice hitting the ball with your feet while standing still. Then, you can move forward and reverse. Next, try walking backwards to hit the ball. Try running while you hit the ball. Each swing requires a unique stance and position. These exercises will help determine which position and stance is best for you. You can then use these stances and positions in real games.
Keep track of your progress. It is important to keep track of your progress so you can see areas that need improvement. Make a list of all the things you practice. Keep track the amount of practice sessions you take and your score. This information will allow you to see if your progress is being made.
Learn from a professional instructor to improve your golf swing. A qualified instructor will show you the proper technique and offer tips to help improve your game. They can also help you choose equipment that is right for you. Your chances of success will increase if you have someone who understands what they are doing.
Golf is one of today’s most popular sports. Every year, millions of people play the sport. You can learn many tips to improve your golf game. These tips include learning how the greens are read, practicing your swing, and improving your short game.