TO be Dustin Johnson just for one day.
Not only is the 38-year-old one of the best golfers on the planet .
Inside Dustin Johnson’s stunning Florida property portfolio
Johnson lives with pop star/model Gretzky
He’s also married to the beautiful pop star/model Paulina Gretzky, who regularly appeared on the PGA Tour cheering her beau on.
However, Johnson announced earlier this year he QUIT the PGA tour to go all-in with the Saudi-backed rebel LIV Series.
And the move paid off, with Dustin winning LIV’s inaugural season to bag himself $30million.
If having a lucrative golf career and stunning wife is not enough, Johnson’s property portfolio isn’t half bad either – owning stunning homes in Florida.
In 2015, Johnson splashed £4million on a waterfront house in the exclusive area of Palm Beach Gardens.
Built on the waterfront, it spans over 8,200 square-feet and comes with all the mod-cons.
There are five bedrooms and six-and-a-half bathrooms inside the mansion that’s found on the Intracoastal Waterway – 80 miles north of Miami.
Then there’s also a pool, grotto, as well as its own boat dock where Johnson’s yacht sits.
In 2015 Johnson paid £4m for this Palm Beach Gardens home
The mansion features a swimming pool and a grotto
The living room is spacious and classy
JOIN SUN VEGAS: GET A FREE £10 BONUS WITH 100s OF GAMES TO PLAY AND NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED (Ts&Cs apply)
But its most amazing feature is its incredible island, where two sunbeds are laid out and Johnson and missus Paulina can top up their tans.
Nearby are three country clubs, Admirals Cove, the Bear’s Club, and Trump International Golf Club.
The kitchen boasts a breakfast bar
There are five beautifully designed bedrooms
The home sits on the Intracoastal Waterway – 80 miles north of Miami
Incredibly, the property has its own private island
In 2017, the South Carolina-native continued his love affair with Florida – buying a home in North Palm Beach.
Snapped up for £2.5m, the 7,169 square-foot property was newly renovated before he bought it.
It has six bedrooms and seven bathrooms, with a master bedroom closet that’s so big it could double as a seventh bedroom.
There’s a chef’s kitchen with an island and breakfast bar, two media rooms, two family rooms, an elevator, and an emergency generator.
Johnson added this £2.5m North Palm Beach home to his property portfolio in 2017
The mansion was renovated before Johnson bought it
There are two family rooms in the property
There are six bedrooms in the home
A huge master bedroom closet could easily become a seventh bedroom
A wine cellar can be found in the study
One of the seven bathrooms on offer at Johnson’s second Florida pad
The chef’s kitchen features a spectacular marble-top island
A boat dock can house Johnson’s yacht
Johnson has amassed a £50m fortune playing golf and invested in property
The home also features 90 feet of canal frontage and a large dock for a yacht.
Back in 2014, Johnson made a mint selling his Jupiter island property for around £5m.
With a net worth of around £50m, expect the PGA Tour Player of the Year to expand on his property portfolio in the future.
The 2020 Master’s champion moved into a plush new Florida pad last November.
Johnson has put that hard-earned cash to good use, building a life for his young family in Jupiter’s exclusive Admirals Cove.
Featuring a luxury waterfront and on-site golf community, the stunning residences in the Cove are tailor-made for the South Carolina-born pinseeker.
There are restaurants, gyms and a marina all within walking distance of the front door, while neighbors include race car driver Lance Cawley and Donald Trump Jr.
And there’s even a 45-hole golf course on-site for DJ to play on.
Even for such an elite neighborhood, Johnson’s new family abode stands out.
Built in 1999, the 10,134-square-foot home received a full renovation in 2021 to bring it right up to modern standards.
Outside there’s a gorgeous infinity pool, fire pit and summer kitchen to light up the barbeque in all weather.
The couple have moved into a stunning new Florida mansion
The $14m property is in the luxurious Admirals Cove
There is a huge garage for Johnson’s prized Range Rover
Frequently Asked Questions
Is golfing bad for me?
No, golf is not bad for you. It is very healthy. Studies show that golfers live longer lives than non-golfer. Golfers tend to be happier and less stressed than non-golfers.
Are you more skilled at watching professionals play?
Watching pro players play makes you better at video games. You can improve your game by studying how other players play, and learning from their mistakes. Watching professional gamers also gives you inspiration to become a better player yourself.
Is there a way to make money golfing?
Absolutely! You can make extra money by being a professional player of golf. You can offer lessons, sell merchandise or host tournaments.
How do I improve my game of golf?
These simple tips will make your golf game more enjoyable.
- Do more practice and less play. Practice more to become better at your chosen skill. Exercising too often can lead to poor habits.
- When you feel good, play. There are times when you just don’t feel like playing golf. Don’t force your self to do things you don’t like. Instead, find new ways to make playing golf enjoyable.
- Pause. Golfers like to take breaks during rounds to stretch, walk around, have lunch or just relax. Breaks allow your body to relax, and help you stay focused during the round.
- Drink water! It is easy for people to lose track of the number of drinks they have had while out on the courses. Drink enough water to ensure you don’t become dehydrated. A good way to feel refreshed is to drink lots of water before, while, and after your game.
- You must eat right. You will be able to do well on the course if you eat healthy foods, such as fruits, vegetables and lean protein.
- Stay hydrated. The best way to stay hydrated is to drink lots of water. You should try drinking at least eight glasses of water per day. This includes water from drinks (such as coffee) and plain water.
- Get warm. Warm up for the round by moving or running for five minutes. Focus on becoming loose and limber.
- Keep your head down. It’s important that you keep your eyes focused on the ball when you tee-off. Avoid looking at the ball or watching where it lands. Instead, your eyes should be on the hole.
- Correct form is important when you are trying to move. Proper form could mean different things for different people. But you should try to avoid swinging at your target. Instead, aim for the ball to be in the middle of your club face.
- You should be focused on the process. While there are several factors that contribute to a successful golf swing, focusing on the process will help you develop the most effective technique. To put it another way, if your hands are not still, you can try relaxing your grip. Focus on good posture, if you find it difficult to balance.
What is the most important shot in golf?
Putts are the most important shot for golfers. It takes so much skill and precision to hit the ball correctly, that you are likely to lose the hole (and the game).
Is it really necessary to join a club in order to golf?
No, you don’t need a golf course membership. However, you will be able to use all the facilities, including driving ranges, putting areas, and locker rooms.
- Shot Scope’s mapping data reveals 72% of danger is at the front of the green (sand or water), whereas there’s only 28% behind. (todaysgolfer.co.uk)
- Trackman found that over 65% of amateur’s golf shots finish short of the target from 160 yards. (golfinsideruk.com)
- Or that, on the greens, some 84% of putts over five feet also finish short of the hole? (todaysgolfer.co.uk)
- If you have 14 attempts and convert as little as 50% of them into Pars – you can double bogey the remaining 4 holes and still shoot 87 for your round. (golfmadesimple.com)
- This means as much as 50% of your practice time. (practical-golf.com)
Five easy steps to improve your swing golf
Golf is a very popular sport. To be a great golfer, you need to practice a lot. Exercising is the best way for improving your game. At least 2 hours should be spent playing golf each week. But, not everyone has the time. These five easy exercises will help improve your golf swing if this is you.
- Start from ground up: Stand straight, keep you back straight, hold your golf club straight, bend your knees slightly, then swing the club. Focus on the target and keep your head still. This exercise helps you get into position before hitting the ball.
- Get your balance right – Make sure that you stand straight, keep your feet together, and make sure that your weight is evenly distributed throughout your body. When you hit the ball your weight should shift to the front leg.
- Bend your knees- Place your hands on the hips to help you bend your knees. Then, take a deep breath and exhale while bending your knees. This will allow you to swing the club with your lower body.
- Relax your shoulders. Instead, let them swing the club free. This will allow you generate power and speed while not having to apply too much force.
- Focus on your target – Concentrate on your target instead of looking down at the ball. Look straight ahead and focus on where you want to hit the ball. You won’t be capable of seeing what is wrong if your eyes are fixed on the ball.